Community post

Discussion

faint bfp turned to a bfn

Went out shopping yesterday. Held urine for 2-3 hours. Came home and had the urge so I tested and got a faint BFP w FRER. Was sure I'd get a stronger BFP this AM but got a flat BFN instead. AF due to arrive tomorrow 10/23. I'm confused?! We are trying for #3 and this has not happened in the past. Any insight would be great. Thanks!

2 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

I had something similar to this. Did a cheaply test with FMU and got a positive(faint but it was there) but the next day I tested again to see if the line was darker and got BFN I tried lots of tests after this all BFN and then sure enough I got my period a few days later. So I don't know if I had a dodgy test or something.

I know that's probably not what you want to hear but I am sending lots of baby dust to you and best wishes

User Image

9 years ago

I think if i got the faint bfp on a cheapie I'd be less confused. This was on a FRER with Afternoon urine and showed up within the 3 min. AF is due today. I am going to try and hold off to test again on Saturday if she doesn't show her ugly face before then

9 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo