Community post

Discussion

44 and TTC my second. No period, neg preg test...

Hello all!

I'm at 19 dpo with no period, negative pregnancy test and am having big-time early pregnancy symptoms - tingly and sore boobs, nausea, achy, hot flashes....

Anyone else experience this? What did you do? I'm planning on waiting until the end of the week for either a positive test or my period and if I don't get one or the other, then I'm calling my doc.

Thanks!

3 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

Hi there I had all of these symptoms and really thought I was pregnant. I started having symptoms of nausea hot flashes etc from 7dpo but as I got to 12dpo all my symptoms stopped and after af being a day late she eventually showed up!!

Fingers crossed you will be lucky and get that bfp!! If your still getting bfn in a day or two maybe you would be better asking the doctor to do a blood test?

Sending baby dust

User Image

9 years ago

Thank you dear!

9 years ago • Post starter

37 and TTC #3 after 13 years. 15 DPO and cycle is two days late. If I am not pregnant, I wouldn't be totally shocked by I have all the signs and I feel miserable. I tested on Friday...too early...BFN. Normally I would have been spotting and my breasts would not be sore the closer I get to AF. My symptoms generally come a week early than go away but this time they are getting stronger. I'm going to ride it out. NO TESTING UNTIL A WEEK HAS GONE BY. I'm so tired of wasting money and disappointing myself. If this is the one than I will soon find out. Good luck to you. Baby dust! Praying for a BFP!!!

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo