Community post

Discussion

What could be going on?

I know this ? Is probably asked a lot but I'm going to ask again and hope for some answers, oh heck some hope is more accurate. I'll try and keep it short. 3 and 4 dpo I experienced some mild cramping in pelvic area on 5 dpo I was checking cp/cm and discovered my vaginal walls were very swollen and squishy soft (sorry for tmi) but not at all painful. My sex drive has been quite high the last few days and today (6 dpo) as well as some yesterday I have been experiencing a sensation pretty much all day that the only thing I can liken it to is a near orgasmic or ticklish sensation with slight pressure in my whole pelvic area. I know I shouldn't have but I took an opt test last night just for the heck of it and it came back pos I ofc followed it up with a Walmart cheapie and I saw a line of some sort in the pic of it but just about everyone on ff thinks it's an indent whatever that is. So ofc now I'm just more confused. I'm also having some nausea and dizziness and headaches but that's not too uncommon for me it's the 1st couple of things I mentioned that have me scratching my head. So any thoughts on or experience with this scenario?

2 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

6dpo is still very early and unlikely to show a positive test. Try and relax and re test in a few days xx

7 years ago

I know frustrating it can be when you want it with all your heart and soul, I've been there. Obsessing won't help the wait, so try to relax hun! I'm 15 dpo today and I'm patiently waiting for tomorrow or the day after to test. I have no idea what i'll get, but i'll be okay either way!
Good luck, baby dust and sticky vibes for that BFP!!!!! It'll happen, just be patient hun.

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo