Community post

Discussion

Cycle 3 going to try temp charting, is it worth it.?

Hi ladies I'm new to all of this, I am currently trying to conceive baby number2 with two cycles not being lucky I'm hoping third time could be the charm. I am going to record my temp each morning in the hope I can figure out exactly when I ovulate.
Does anyone else use this method? If so what are you views? Does it work for you?
Thanks ladies

User Image

2 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

Yes, it does! Just be sure to take your temperature at the same time each morning! You will know when you have ovulated because your temperature will jump up. When it does that, usually it means that you ovulated the day before. Also track your cervical mucus, as that is one of the best indicators of ovulation! When you get egg white cervical mucus (EWCM), it usually means that you are ovulating. I do use Fertility Friend to track my BBT though. (I do it on here as well, but I like FF better.) I find the chart on FF easier to read and more accurate, but I like all the "extras" this site has! Good luck!

9 years ago

Thank you at least I know I'm not wasting my time will definitely start checking CM too. Keeping my fingers crossed

User Image

9 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo