Community post

Discussion

Introducing myself

Hi there girls,

I thought i'd introduce myself as I am new to this site.
My name is Zoe, I am currently trying for my 2nd child, been trying for about 3 months.
I am 20 years of age and have a girl called Mya who is 2 on November 11th.
I had a very horrific pregnancy with her, people think I am crazy for trying again coz of it lol.
Pregnancy ruined my bladder so I use a catheter on myself and have had 3 operations on my bladder and kidneys, 2 of which were actually in the pregnancy.
3 months after the operation after my pregnancy I had my appendix out, no luck there haha!
I am still in and out of hospital coz of my bladder :(
But I so badly want another one and don't want too much an age gap between the two.
I ovulated on 15th October and had sex 3 times on that day and again on 16th so hoping this is my month.. Too early to test though! :(
Wanna know any more info? Just ask.

Thanks

2 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

Wow sorry to hear you had such a horrific pregnancy, it's makes you a very brave person to want to go through it again. I am also trying to conceive my second child with two cycles and no luck so I am now on cycle 3. Fingers crossed that your next pregnancy will be as smooth sailing as it possibly could be. Sending lots of baby dust your way :)

User Image

9 years ago

Thanks honey, hopefully its our month this month! I was actually in ICU at one point overnight with tubes all through me thanks to the pregnancy haha! Dont want Mya being an only child though. When do/did you ovulate?xx

9 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo