Community post

Discussion

BFP after Full-term loss (placental abruption) and 3 MC

2 days ago I got my bfp at 9dpo- I'm holding onto hope, and I'm incredibly nervous. I'm 31, and my first pregnancy was 4 years ago- our daughter was born at 37w1d (7lbs. 11oz). It only took us 2 months to conceive, and luckily we were able to experience the unbridled joy that comes with a first positive pregnancy test and pregnancy experience. The road since then has been very hard. We lost our son at 38w4d due to an acute placental abruption at the onset of labor. I had a normal delivery with him, and he was 9lbs. 2oz- perfect and beautiful in every way. Since his death we have had two more miscarriages- one at 10 weeks after a strong early heartbeat. I'd love to connect with others who are ttc after stillbirth and miscarriages. I'm trying to be thankful for every day with this little one, but I'm still holding my breath for my first appointment.

1 Reply • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

Hi, I am very sorry for your losses, how heartbreaking to lose a full term baby, I couldn't imagine. So very sorry.

I'm not sure I can be of much help, I have only experienced my first loss at 10 weeks on 10-15-14 - a week ago. This is a very hard experience for me and we hope to conceive again quickly!

Congratulations on your recent BFP, that is wonderful news! I understand your mixed feelings of joy and nerves, completely to be expected. People say to "just relax", but how? I don't think mothers ever relax when it's our only job to keep our children safe and alive. I won't tell you to relax, I promise, but I will tell you to keep the positive energy flowing. My sincere best wishes to you, may this be a successful, wonderful and healthy pregnancy for you both!!

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo