Community post

Discussion

This waiting is making me nuts!

Ugh! I am so sick of this waiting game. All tests negative, switched to first response 6 day as it can detect hcG at 25 ml as opposed to e.p.t. Which is 40 ml. Even with a more sensitive test, negative.

Interesting factoid: if you are expecting a boy, your hcG is going to be much lower than a girl.

I am ready to be done with this and this site makes me crazy with everyone worrying about their pee sticks, taking pics of their pee sticks, collecting days and days of pee sticks and taking pics of their collection of pee sticks, voting on each other's pee sticks, thinking they see lines when there no lines.. Ugh stop the insanity!!!

If my husband finds out I am spending time on here he's gonna flip out. I gotta stop this!! The internet....

6 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 6 of 6 Replies

Haha you sound like me I took a test everyday I been trying for the last 3 months and finally gotta a positive last week but I spent SOOO much money and my hubby gets at me I just couldn't help it I am sending baby dust your way I hope you get positive soon ....how many dpo are you

9 years ago

I am 16 do, cycle day 30 and nothing yet. I get to go back to the store for more tests today...yippee. Ugh! I kinda wish we were back in the 70s when we didn't have so much info at our fingertips, I think it makes us crazy.

9 years ago • Post starter

Haha I nooo it would be much easier wel I am throwing baby dust your way

9 years ago

Oh, great, earthwoman. lol Now I have hope that the reason I'm getting BFN on CD 35 when I average 33 days is because I'm carrying a little boy....

I have GOT to get off this internet too and be productive. That is the hardest part...feeling nonproductive and fixated on baby thoughts for the tww. Now my body wants to make my tww a three week wait! Gah....

9 years ago

Ugh! No kidding! I am going on the 3 weeks too! I am about tired of shopping for pregnancy tests, I gave up smoking weed this week which is really not fun and now I have to prepare for the possible long haul on that. I just want to know what is going on. 18 dpo and nothing yet, all tests negative and no AF.

I have a dr. Appt Wed. So I hope we will find out for sure. My husband says bad gas!

AF arrived last night on cycle day 32. I am outta here! Back to normal life today thankfully. This has been interesting to say the least. I can finally quit worrying about peeing on a stick. Good luck to those that are trying.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo