Community post

Discussion

Going crazy

Hey everyone.
So just going a little crazy here.
For the last couple of days I have been getting faint positive lines on my tests. Yesterday was a little darker so had some bloods done...results today were negative - this mornings hpt was positive and stronger than yesterday.
I'm not due for af until tomorrow....maybe? I'm not too sure as my last 2 cycles have been 19/20 days when usually they are 27/28 days.
Anyone had any experience with this and either turned out to be preggers?

Thaaaanks :-)

3 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

Hi,
Blood tests should pick up any hcg over 5, but home pregnancy tests are not as sensitive so if you are getting a line it should show up in your blood. Maybe try a different test if the one you are using is giving false results. Some ladies from the US have reported using faulty tests over the last week or so, they all got pink lines but negative blood tests.
Good luck to you and hope you get a bfp soon

7 years ago

I agree with kerzie try a different test brand. If it's still BFP take the test to your doctors and ask for another beta HCG. Good luck xx

7 years ago

I agree with kerzie try a different test brand. If it's still BFP take the test to your doctors and ask for another beta HCG. Good luck xx

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo