Community post

Discussion

17 DPO, faitn "positive" OPK

i'm going crazy here!. I am a POAS addict i have to admit. I've been testing since 13 DPO ( I got a "postive" on 13 DPO after 6hrs), all BFN's. today at 17 dpo i took an OPK and it was a very faint "poitive". what does that mean and am I out??? still no sign of AF. Really hoping this is my month, but feeling discouraged. Anyone went on to be pregnant with a "poitive" opk and no BFP's???????

10 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 10 Replies

Hi,
An opk isn't positive unless it's darker than or as dark as the control line. Getting a faint line all month is perfectly normal and can't (unfortunately ) predict pregnancy.
It doesn't mean your not pregnant though, keep testing with pregnancy tests and hope you get your second line soon. Good luck

7 years ago

Im actually doing an experiment for myself this month with opks. Ive been testing on an opks since like cd 7 & i am in cd 16 now 2dpo. I am going to test on one everyday until af just to see. On cd 7 there was a very faint line almost not even there & it slowly got darker until ovulation.. right now being 2dpo the 2nd line is still there, not as dark as it was. Looks like they are fading now. I would like to see how long it takes for them to fade almost completely before they start getting dark again for ovulation. (I bought a 50pk of opks. Supposed to be 30 opks & 20 hpts, but company screwed up. Lol so here i am peeing on opks everyday lmao)

7 years ago

Hi ladies
@ kerzie thanks for the encouragement!!

@nikkinyx95
I would love to see how that experiment plays out! I

7 years ago • Post starter

Sure thing ill post a pic as i get closer to when af is supposed to be due. Or if u wanna see one now i don't mind posting. But right now its just a biggo waiting game being 3 dpo.
How are you doing today?

7 years ago

Good so far no AF as of yet. And no bfp. :(. Idk what's going on

Is af considered late already for you? I do hope u get ur bfp soon! I know how ur feeling not getting af or a bfp is so nerve-wracking.. it will drive u crazy :(

7 years ago

Yes AF is late for me by 6 days now. I'm 20dpo today haven't tested since Friday. :(

Omg soon as I wrote my previous comment. Went to bathroom and a few drops of brown blood when I wiped! Ugh hoping its no full blow AF. Idk I'm just grasping at straws

Aww no hope its not af! :( how are u feeling?
Ive gotten so sick of my af doing that to me. Ill be regular for months n bam it screws with me.. im really hoping fertilaid will help straighten me out.
Do u usually get af early or late sometimes?

7 years ago

af usually typically ontime, +/- 1 day. anyhow she came last week and went so new cycle now but my hearts not in it i'm not really paying attention to my body like i usually do.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo