Community post

Discussion

Not Knowing >:(

I had unprotected sex on Oct 11, which is about the time I would be ovulating. Since then, my bra size has increased, push up bras, which are usually fine, make my nipples really uncomfortable. I Have a heightened sense of smell, I'm nauseas, I'm bloated, I have been getting really tired around 7-8 in the evening, whereas usually I don't get tired until around 3 in the morning. I have changes in my appetite, a few days ago I had cramps just below my belly button, that felt like someone stabbed me with a needle, I have constantly had pressure feelings in my lower abdomen, and so on. I am not opposed to having a baby, even if it was an accident. I just wish I could know sooner.

6 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 6 of 6 Replies

I'm in the same boat! My hubby and I dtd the 11th and 12th, which was cycle days 9 & 10 for me, so I thought we were safe. Well, I ovulated early this cycle, on CD 14. (It's usually CD 15 or 16.) So its not a huge chance, but still, there is a chance! Thing is, he doesn't want anymore kids and is getting the big V in November! I've also been having what I think are pregnancy symptoms this week, like I'm really really gassy, my face is breaking out, my sense of smell is heightened, I HAD to have McD's fries the other night (usually only crave them when I'm pregnant), and today I've been an emotional wreck and we had roast beef tonight and I couldn't eat it. It tasted awful to me! (I couldn't smell meat cooking or even eat it for the first 3 months when I was pregnant with my son, it made me feel sick.) He actually asked me the other night (when he saw the French fries) if he got me pregnant. I feel bad, but I lied and said no. I don't need to worry him before I know for sure. And I'm the same way, I just want to know!! But its to early to test still. My luteal phases have been really short though recently (8 days) so if I make it past Friday, then I may be pregnant! Oh, and my name is Jenn too! :)

9 years ago

I had an early miscarriage yesterday. :( I hope yours goes however you want it to. Good luck, hun.

9 years ago • Post starter

I am so sorry. :( Hugs! I still haven't gotten my period yet, and I may have gotten an extremely faint positive this morning! (I don't want to get my hopes up...) But my temperature was still up this morning, and usually it drops by now, so...we'll see!

9 years ago

Thank you, and I hope yours works out.

Thank you, and I hope yours works out.

Okay, I am very confused. I bled, in a weird way, I thought it was either a weird period or an early miscarriage. My symptoms went away. Then over the course of a few days, some came back, and some new ones appeared. For example, before, my boobs practically grew a full size, then, I woke up one morning and they had gone down. Now, my boobs aren't as big as they were still, but my nipples are incredibly sensitive, sore to the touch. My nipples look bigger too. Like Not talking about the areola. My uterus still feels like it's stretching too. My nipples have never done this before btw.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo