Community post

Discussion

Ttc #2 for 18 months... Could I be pregnant????

Hi everyone...

I am new to this site and this is my first post so please bare with me... I'm just getting used to it lol... We've been trying to conceive baby no 2 for 18 months now (our son will be 4 in November)... Went to the docs for blood tests to find that I have a vitamin d and iron defiency... I've been on tablets for a couple of month now which have really changed my symptoms leading up to my period which usually include... Really really sore boobs (sometimes up to 2 weeks before periods due), to the point I can't touch them, unbearable back ache and stomach cramps.... These all seem to of eased off now...

Anyway today at work, every so often I've been feeling a niggling, cramping pain just on my left side, waves of queeziness, and a back ache (but not to the point like it used to be)... this has also been happening this evening... I've also found, these past couple of evenings I've been really tired in the evenings and falling asleep at around 9:30... This is so unlike me as I'm very much a night owl normally. My period was on 17/18th May (if you found brown spotting as first day then it's the 17th). We dtd 26th may, then again 1st of June... For the 1st time in months I felt what was ovulation pain but I can't be sure on the 1st June also... I'm due on in about 4 days time but I really don't want to get my hopes up as it really has been getting me down. I don't really remember any symptoms last time as it came a bit of a shock as our son wasn't planned, bless him!

Could it be implantation pains?? Am I just imagining these symptoms cuz we want it so badly??

Any advice or similar stories would be greatly appreciated

3 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

Hi verrityc. I'm also about the same point in my cycle as you are and symptomatic . I guess we just have to wait a few more days to find out for sure either way. I have been testing already but not had clear results so I'm going to try and wait a couple more days now. You could test but may get a false negative. Wishing you luck and baby dust xxx

7 years ago

Hey emmy0001, its torture isn't it?! I tested this morning and it's negative... My backache has seemed to of eased off now, though it might come back again when I'm at work as I'm on my feet all day... I want this so bad it's unbareable!! I think I'll be gutted more than ever if I got my af as I've had so many symptoms I wouldn't normally have.... Also I've read that many people have watery or creamy cm and I've got neither... I hope this isn't a bad sign ???? I've had a coffee this morning along with my vitamins... Iron, vitamin d and folic acid and now I feel a little queasy... I don't know if it's cuz I've taken them on an empty stomach or it's a symptom... It's so hard to tell!!

Lots of luck and baby dust for you too ???? Xx

7 years ago • Post starter

Hi verityc, I managed to stay strong today and not do a test yet, but it is only 9.24 am. Rest assured you are not the only one thinking what could and couldn't be a symptom, it's hard not to. Fingers crossed we both get out BFP this month. Sending baby dust xxx

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo