Community post

Discussion

8 DPO Buddy

8dpo and wondering if anyone had any symptom's since day 1 if so what were the symptom's and how long did they last for ?

10 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 10 Replies

I am only 7DPO but I would love to be your waiting buddy.

7 years ago

Thanks. That means a lot to me. This whole waiting process is very stressful! What type of symptoms have you gotten so far ?

7 years ago • Post starter

Im only 2dpo but very lonely. Lol im not on any social media sites. Just this place here lately lol. Id be interested to hear how yall are feeling. Or how long yall been ttc & what things you have tried & are trying to help you conceive?
Or if u just want someone to talk to. Im here for that too
Fx for yall ladies! ?

7 years ago

I'm 7 DPO. This TWW is so agonizing. What symptoms are you experiencing now? I just have mild cramping.

7 years ago

So Far from June 2nd until Now I have experienced
~Nausea
~Fatigue
~Lower Back pains
~Cervical Fluid
~Mild cramping not so much as if i am getting my period but more of another type of cramping
~Acne
~Cravings for yogurt and granola ( Increase of appetite ) foods I use to eat no longer satisfy me
~Little emotional Cried over white rice
~Constant trips to the bathroom
~Gas
~headaches
~weight gain ( gained 4-5Lbs )
~Boobs and ariolas are bigger little soreness
* after all the pregnancy test I still come out negative. I'm 3 days from having my period and 11DPO.

Hi there. I am 10 dpo. Looking for buddies. So far I had a sharp pain in my uterus 6 dpo. 7dpo had cramps which felt similar to menstrual cramps. I had a headache 9dpo and 10po. Also today I noticed more CM and my breast are tender. Also, last night I tossed and turned all night which is probably why I was exhausted all day today.

7 years ago

Today i am now 5dpo. I haven't experienced much other than i started belching after everything i eat or drink. . that started yesterday & has continued. Also very gassy. I woke up this morning with a strange dry taste in my mouth. Maybe metallic taste people call it not sure.. but am hoping these are good signs for a bfp. I also have had some creamy cm. Not loads of it but enough to always be there when i wipe.

7 years ago

The metalic taste should definitely be a huge sign for pregnancy. I have yet to taste such a taste. I am currently 13dpo .cf whether creamy should be another

the strange taste later went away :/ but my mouth has kinda stayed dry, & i haven't been craving more fluids or anything but just a particular fluid, just water.
so far since 4dpo ive had sore nips/bbs & have been belching after eating or drinking anything
, calves cramping while i sleep started a couple days ago,
also my right side near ovary kinda feels weird sometimes i guess like minor twinges, & yesterday & today my lower abdomen starting from my belly button & down the muscles feel sore like I did a lot of situps. I hope these are good signs for bfp & not fertilaid making me experience more pms symptoms before AF!
& today is 7dpo btw!
I wish i was already 13dpo like you lol would cut down my waiting time by a lot haha.
I ordered some hpts should be here in a few days & I'll start testing on them i bought a lot of cheapie ones.
Jeez i hope we get some bfps real soon ladies I need some hope to keep me going. fx for you gals. will be sending yall good vibes!
let me know how your doing today msbran! your supposed to start af today right? any signs of her?

7 years ago

Well its 16dpo and I ended up getting blood work done and come to find out I am not pregnant and my period is still m.i.a . I will try again once my period comes and goes and hopefully everything goes well. I do hope you continue to keep me posted on everything that's going on with you such as your symptoms. I do wish you tons of luck. By the way is this your first time trying to conceive? nikkinyx95.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo