Community post

Discussion

First response tests

Hi ladies

I used to really rate first response as being trustworthy and accurate but these past few months I've had nothing but pink evaps ????

Anyone else experiencing the same??

4 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Replies

Hi, I bought a bulk of these tests, now wishing I hadn't bothered. Finding them hard to read. Thought I had a faint BFP ( confirmed with votes on test gallery) yesterday. This morning definitely BFN with Fmu. This afternoon possible even fainter BFP. I think these test are useless for early testing and I will be moving to a different brand after I do the one I have left. Very frustrating xx

7 years ago

I actually just posted a poll about FRER on the Question page... I had a light + last night at 9dpo and then tested with a dollar store test this morning FMU and it was stark white... I know they are different tests but I hear they are supposed to have the same sensitivity :(

7 years ago

It's so frustrating, getting your hopes up seeing that faint pink is just horrible
I really don't know what tests to trust now, CB+ are bad for evaps too

7 years ago • Post starter

I had THREE faint pink evaps that came up within the ten minutes window and got stronger later on. I thought they were faint bfps, but when I went to take a 4th and 5th one...nothing but white. Thinking one box of the 3 pack was bad. This isn't the first time frer has let me down like this!

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo