Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or around 1dpo? Want to chat during the TWW?

Hi Ladies! This is my 3rd month ttc #2. Last month I sadly had a chemical pregnancy. Hoping to move on and get a positive this month! I'm currently 1dpo and trying to stay positive and not stress too much during the wait!! I thought anyone around the same DPO can chat here and tell our stories or just obsess over the wait! :)

I thought here was a good place to admit that for some reason I feel like I just know it worked this month! See crazy right? I only ovulated yesterday but I have this feeling. If I were to tell my husband that he would tell me to relax not get my hopes up this early! So what is your story or situation?

32 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 32 Replies | Last Page

Hi Smiles! Today i am 2 days dpo according to my period app. This is my first month ttc I already have a 2 1/2 yr old son. Here's hoping we get a in a couple of weeks!

9 years ago

Hi Mayfly8!
I have a son as well. He is 3 1/2. I'm just crossing my fingers that we didn't wait too long to try for #2. I'm 36 now and worried my age might be a factor.

Having the chemical pregnancy last month just makes me want this more...if that's even possible! My son is so adorable with his baby cousin I just hope we can give him a sibling soon!

Definitely hoping we see that BFP this month!! Last month I started testing at 8 DPO which was obviously way too early. I told DH that I would wait until 10 DPO this month. We will see!

Baby dust!!!!

9 years ago • Post starter

Smiles, 36 is a good age! I have a friend who concieved at 36, her son turned 1 in Sept. And now shes ttc. I think shes 38 now Im 32. We'll get our bfp soon enough. I know what you mean about taking the tests. It becomes this obsession that seems to lead to many disappointments. Best to wait it out as long as we can ;) The chemical pregnancy must have been a bummer! Before i had my son, i got a bfp and a few days later started spotting and was no longer pregnant. Doc said its a common thing. Anyway

9 years ago

Any symptoms to report? Ive been cramping like crazy for a week now. Started the next day after DH and I baby danced. Today im super hungry, very moody, slight nausea this morning and have itchy and tingly breasts. Hope I'm not fooling myself into these "symptoms".

9 years ago

Thanks for the positive thoughts on the age thing. I know it's definitely possible at my age. I think they just scare you when they say your chances lower after 35 and such.

No real symptoms for me yet. Just ovulation signs like light cramps the last 2 days. I always try to remind myself that implantation can't occur until 6dpo at the earliest. So any signs before that are hard to go by. Although it is definitely easier said than done to not analyze every possible symptom!

Hi again mayfly8!

How are you feeling now? I know it's still really early for us. I've got very mild cramping and sore/sensitive breasts right now. I'm only 4dpo so I'm sure it's just still related to ovulation but we will see. I swear time is crawling by!

Hi Smiles! Yesterday I had sensitive nipples and minor pain by my arm pits, some cramping, but not as bad as days before. Last night I felt nausea and vomited just a bit. I'm still getting really bad hunger pangs. Time is dragging. Just want to know already if my mind and body are playing tricks or what? haha

9 years ago

Hi Again! Any new symptoms today? I know you are a day ahead of me so you are now in the possibly implanting days!

I'm only 5po but I have sensitive nipples and a little sore bbs. The last 2 months I did ok on the tww, but this month I feel like the days are really dragging. Hoping to get some more positive symptoms over the next few days.

Anyone else out there reading these posts and are on or around 5po?

I don't really have any new symptoms. I'm still cramping and my breasts ache on the sides. Yesterday wasn't really much of anything so I thought I was out. Glad I'm feeling stuff today :) Im going to test on Thurs ;) I be around 11 dpo. I hope you're doing good :)

9 years ago

And you're so right about the days dragging, lol

9 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo