Community post

Discussion

Anyone else just FEEL pregnant

Okay, okay. I might be driving myself insane symptom tracking BUT I dunno this month just feels different.

I can most definitely link all my symptoms to PMS (even though this would be one heck of a PMS month, if the witch is on her way) except the cramping and pinching I have been feeling.

Anyone else on the same page?!

I am on: 9 DPO.

Happy Symptom Tracking ya'll!

Amanda TTC #1 since July 2013 Married to my high school sweetheart since July 2011. User Image

3 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

I "feel" pregnant, and I think our bodies are aware when something is different. I have been pregnant before so it is easier to pick up on the cues. I am pretty certain I am, but it is still too early for me to test and be 100% certain.

<a href=

9 years ago

I like hearing that from someone who has been there before! What were your symptoms with your previous pregnancies (if any)?

How many more days until you test?

I usually starting spotting 1 - 2 days before my period (so Thursday or Friday). If that hasn't started Thursday AM, I might test then :)

*fingers crossed* for you!

Amanda TTC #1 since July 2013 Married to my high school sweetheart since July 2011. User Image

9 years ago • Post starter

So Obvious - I am on the same dpo as you are! I have not had many symptoms though, and the ones I do have could definitely just be PMS. I have not been pregnant before so I do not know how to differentiate the symptoms and I am a bad symptom tracker. That is very cool that you "just feel pregnant"! I hope you are right!! I had a feeling like that last week on about 2 dpo but this is only our 1st cycle TTC so I think it was more just wishful thinking. I am not expecting for us to be successful on the first go-round. Good luck to you! :)

Jellybean - I hope you are right with your feeling also!! Good luck!! :)

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo