Community post

Discussion

Clomid cramps are KILLING ME HELP!!!

Is this normal ugh.
I have cramps so bad it feels like a stabbing near my ovaries and lower back like love handle area... It gets worse at nights and feels like pressure when i have to pee and when I stand up when I gotta go it hurts too.
I also have some pain when me and my SO try to BD.

Started Fertomid 100mg on CD 4 - CD 8 still havent got a positive OPK and im on CD 17.
I have a 31 day cycle.

Any advice or stories of clomid cycles to help ease my mind im going crazy waiting for these positives!

2 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

You need to tell your doctor because you might have developed cysts (they do go away). If you have a scan they will be able to tell you what is going on it there. Timed intercourse might be better for you if you haven't got an Ovulation day picked out with an opk. Clomid just gave me nasty headaches.

9 years ago

I called my doctor but they made me schedule an appt. I took clomid before and didnt finish the prescription(since then I have switched to a new obgyn). I still had one round left out of 3.
I would rather have headaches...
Im pretty sure im about to get my positive opk today CD 20.
Fingers crossed and the cramps are 100% gone as of yesterday and my lines were close to the same as the control line yesterday.
:)

9 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo