Community post

Discussion

worse than the 2ww

sorry i have to vent!

do you ladies know what's worse than trudging through the 2ww? As if the 2ww wasn't driving you insane enough, by the end you barely maintain self control POAS almost any chance you get and you have already analyze all your syptoms, thoughroly conviced this is the month. And then your period doesn't come at 14dpo like it usually does. that crazy AF is no where to be seen but no BFP for you! so you're stuck in this post 2ww dying inside because you don't know if you pregnant or just so stressed it keeping AF away. I almost wish she would show her ugly head so that she may leave and i can move on to the next cycle and BD again.

anyone feeling as frustrated?!

1 Reply • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

I know what you mean. I have been trying for a long time and every TWW sucks beyond measure, but when you are late and getting a BFN it is really hard to deal, because you keep wondering if the tests are wrong. It is hard to hear, but the best advice I got about this from others is to throw yourself a mini-pity party and let go of this month. Once you let go and relax about it you'll get your next cycle and another chance.

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo