Community post

Discussion

Early pregnancy problems

So I got my positive test(s) a week ago today! CB digital said 1-2 weeks.

On Friday I did another CB digital test as I had it and why not? Still 1-2 weeks.

At this point, working out from my LMP I would've been 5+5 so a little worried as to why it wasn't going up again. Did ANOTHER Sunday and it still said 1-2.

So yesterday I called my EPAU who took bloods and said that if levels were high enough then they would scan me today, if not, they would re-test in 48 hours.

My hCG level is 374 - I'm currently meant to be 6+2.

I have extremely irregular periods so could that have something to do with it?

Or should I expect the worst?

I've had no bleeding or pain.

Please help!

Xx

17 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 17 Replies | Last Page

Do you temp and use OPK's? If so do you know when you ovulated. If you don't and you are just going off of your LMP - I would not be surprise if you just ovulated later then you thought. They should do another HCG test to see if your levels are doubling properly, that would be a much better indicator of what is going on.

User Image

7 years ago

I don't test or even know what would be a sign of ovulation - so I have no clue! And I bought tests to start this month, would you believe it?!
I'm hoping it's a case of late ovulation, I really am. Thank you for the reply!

7 years ago • Post starter

As the other reply indicated you most likely ovulated lasted than expected. How are you feeling now ? X

7 years ago

I feel a bit better - I'm not 100% expecting the worst! Feel nauseous 90% of the time, don't know if that's just nerves though?
48 hour hCG test tonight. Xx

Good luck for the test fingers crossed for you. Let us know how you get on xx

7 years ago

Just back. Results in the AM.
So I feel much better about the majority of stuff ('symptoms' etc) but the level is still getting me down. She told me it was low and had a look of sympathy on her face. I feel like she knows something.
I still have a tiny bit of hope but the realist in me is expecting the worst. :(
Xx

Sending positive vibes xx

7 years ago

Hi sweetie, how did the test results go ? Xx

7 years ago

Hi!
I tried to post the other day but it wouldn't let me.
We've had a 'good rise'. It went from 374 to 1746.
So naturally I'm still concerned it's ectopic but allowing myself to get excited.
3rd blood test tonight :)
Xx

Fantastic good luck for tonight. Let us know how you get on but that looks really really promising xx

7 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo