Community post

Discussion

TTC BABY #4 Hopefully Twins?

View Full Post

We have been trying since January. I miscarried in March and had a chemical in April. Started Clomid end of April now on my second cycle of Clomid end of May. I am 8dpo, really hoping this one sticks. I was told I have no fertility problems and neither does he. Its a waiting game for sure. Im secretly hoping for twins, they run in my family and with the clomid maybe I will get lucky. At this point I am happy with anything.

Has anyone ever tried 6 months then added clomid and gotten twins? Also what dpo did you get you bfp?

DD 6yrs 2010
DS 5yrs 2011
DD 2yrs 2013

Been with DH 8 years 6 months.

30 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 20 of 30 Replies | Last Page

Had lots of faint positives 10DPO, 5 days before period was due. So I am almost 4 weeks pregnant! :) :)

7 years ago

Yay cherry blossom congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Was it your first cycle?

Wantingtwins- did u retest yet?

7 years ago

Thank you! Had my first doctor appt. yesterday. I'm due Feb. 23rd which is my middle daughter's Birthday.

We have been trying since June but this was my second round of Clomid. Round 1 was 50MG, Round 2 was 100MG.

7 years ago

No way Feb 23rd is my birthday Hun!!super work!!i hope ur app.went well?r u uk or elsewhere?(just wondering if u got a midwife referal?)

7 years ago

Wow how neat! Haha we've been trying since January. Not sure why my phone changed it to June haha. Oops. I live in California.

7 years ago

Congratulations!! AF came so I am out this month. Hopefully next.

7 years ago • Post starter

I'll be sending positive vibes your way! :)

7 years ago

Thank you. This is my 3rd round of Clomid. I have been trying for what feels like forever.

This cycle no opk, no stressing, no nothing. If I get pregnant then I do, if I don't then I don't....

How many MG is it? You might need more.

7 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo