Community post

Discussion

TTC BABY #4 Hopefully Twins?

We have been trying since January. I miscarried in March and had a chemical in April. Started Clomid end of April now on my second cycle of Clomid end of May. I am 8dpo, really hoping this one sticks. I was told I have no fertility problems and neither does he. Its a waiting game for sure. Im secretly hoping for twins, they run in my family and with the clomid maybe I will get lucky. At this point I am happy with anything.

Has anyone ever tried 6 months then added clomid and gotten twins? Also what dpo did you get you bfp?

DD 6yrs 2010
DS 5yrs 2011
DD 2yrs 2013

Been with DH 8 years 6 months.

30 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 30 Replies | Last Page

Hi again lovely,I messaged u earlier on another thread,mind if I join??im ttc number 6,we just decided this month,so it's only the start of the journey for me!
Currently cd4,my last AF was a week late for some reason so now of course I'm worrying sthing may be wrong??!
I'm not trying anything this cycle except opk and I'm so nervous the big O will be the day we travel from uk to us!!!!!that wudnt be too easy with 5 kids over the Atlantic!!!!
So I have;
DD 14
DD 10
DD 6
DS 4
DS 2

7 years ago

Don't be worried. In april my period was 3 weeks late. Every test came back negative. It sacked. Then I asked my doctor and she gave me provera. It started my period. She told me some time that happens. Especially when you trying. It's called a hysterical pregnancy where your body thinks it's pregnant when it's not. I was so bumbed. I thought for sure I was pregnant.

7 years ago • Post starter

Gosh I've never heard of that?!sounds very plausible will hav to google it for info!!!!
Tbh I hope it was that rather than I OV late coz I don't want it to happen late this cycle!!
When are u starting testing Hun?

7 years ago

I started yesterday. I say a very very faint line bit it could just be me. I'm just gonna tough it out till Monday.

I think I see it too!!!!!!

7 years ago

I'm hoping but it's still early. I'm gonna try to wait till 12dpo. Maybe I will get lucky. What CD are you on? Any fertility meds?

Hello! I'm new to this site. I too am working on our 4th with Clomid. We have 3 girls and really hope for a boy. My girls are 5, 4 and almost 3. I O on the 1st of June. Today I'm 6 DPO and the last two days I've been having so much pressure very low in my uterus, cramping that feels like mild AF cramps and my cervix if very low! I have to curl in a ball to cough because it hurts and my uterus feels like it's shooting out haha. I'm hoping these are signs of implantation since I've never felt this after a round of Provera and Clomid before. I naturally only get a period twice a year so I know these aren't AF symptoms.

7 years ago

I hope the best for you. Our kids are almost the same ages. I would hate to have periods so random.

Wantingtwins-I'm only cd 5 today,trying to wait patiently!!!!no fertility meds,just gonna start opk' next thurs I think(cd 13) as I never OV very early.im gonna get the clear blue advanced again this time but I don't remember if you hav to start using it before u expect to start seeing positives??to let the device gauge wot is normal??

Cherryblossom-hi there!we too had our 3 girls first and then we're blessed with both our boys!!....your symptoms sound good Hun!...I think that feeling of pressure and if u hav stitch like feelings can be due to increased blood supply to that area which of course is wot u want to be happening!i get like it every cycle after OV nowadays but if u don't then that cud certainly mean good things r happening in there!!

7 years ago

9DPO and my symptoms feel almost completely gone.
Very mild cramping on the right ovary and below.

I know it's still early but it makes me worry.

Anyone else having luck?

7 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo