Community post

Discussion

CD 1 October 20th whos with me?

View Full Post

who wants to chat while ttc and so i dont go completely batty lol

CD 1 seeing the RE Wednesday October 29....been trying for over a year! anyone doing anything different this cycle?

praying to see that this cycle

306 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

81 - 90 of 306 Replies | Last Page

i just went out on my lunch break and bought 2 dollar store tests.....didn't break the bank and I can satisfy my urge to test tomorrow morning if i really want too. not getting my hopes at all for this cycle - i know my chances likely aren't great....with only 1 period after my loss....and not knowing for sure if i even ovulated....but you never know. fingers crossed we are all lucky this month.

9 years ago

Hahahaha at least you can test tomorrow! Dont lose hope it could happen!

9 years ago • Post starter

warning this is a rant! lol

so i was supposed to have an FRG meeting tonight....they know that a reminder email is sent out either the night before the meeting or the morning of. so i send out my email at 9am this morning and i get an email JUST NOW at 1:45 informing me that the meeting has been rescheduled for next week wth people! and they wonder why no one other than the 5 or 6 of us that show (only like 4 spouses) because its a giant cluster fuck! excuse my language! so then i end up looking like an idiot! gahhhhhhhh i wanna grab them and shake them!! ok that was my rant lol thats all i've got for now! just catching up on grey's anatomy from last week! and not this means the desserts i made are going to stay in my fridge lol crap im gonna wanna eat them all! gahhh!

excuse me while i go cry in the corner....

so husband comes home today and checks the mail and asks if i ordered anything recently....no i haven't why hands me this package from gerber......its flippen new born formula..... talk about slap to the face! someone said its a sign! i say its cruel punishment!

so tested last night - which was a mistake...i knew it would be a bfn - which i guess it was....the dollar store test was super flimsy and the dye ran a lot....so just tossed it and decided not to even think about it anymore.

resisted testing again this morning at 11 dpo - because i still think its a bit early......i think i have the willpower to wait until saturday unless some mad symptoms provoke me to test sooner.

samanthapaige09: ugh i know how you feel........but who knows maybe it is a sign for good things to come! my best friend is due in 2 weeks and was busy last night posting pics online of her nursery.....im super happy for her and in no means jealous....its just seeing the baby things that make sad.....i want that so bad. while i wait for my miracle ill snuggle her babe in the meantime! lol

9 years ago

falling asleep at my desk and got some crampies again today.....BLAH....another high temp today tho....so until that baby falls im keeping hope!

no more sore boobs so that is throwing me for a loop - my last pregnancy i had tender boobs from the very beginning....also no increased peeing either which with my last was really obvious by 12 dpo i was going almost every hour...will see what tomorrow brings i guess - still considering that I might be off a bit on my days if i in fact did ovulate later than i anticipated.

Ashley & samanthapaige any symptoms making you wonder?

9 years ago

oh and no cheapies yet either...still sitting at canadian customs for clearance.....boooo!

9 years ago

Boo on the no cheapies I tests this morning.....bfn lol and im only 10 dpo so um boobs were a little sore last night and really sleepy! Other then that nothing on my end lol I have to go grocery shopping and its -3 out so im stalling lol lastpregnancy I had sore boobs from the start so who knows. Gonna hold out on testing again till saturday if I can lol

so i was updating from my phone earlier....and i realized something....

so ever wish you could pay more attention more in a dream??? so the first time i was pregnant i had a dream i was looking at two + tests in my bathroom and then i was suddenly at my drs office and she was confirming it! it was my dr at the time and she said my name! i know sounds crazy but it was true!

so i was sitting here watching tv and suddenly i remember the dream i had last night i was looking at my phone and i had a pregnancy app opened and it said 6 weeks and i forget how many days! and now i'm really wishing i had payed more attention to the date on my phone! lol i know it sounds crazy but too many things have happened this week! like getting the formula and now this dream idk heres to hoping these are all signs that i have a bfp on the way!

samanthapaige: YOU NEVER KNOW!!!! could be the universe trying to tell you something!! fx all those signs translate into reality!

so just checked my shipping history on the cheapies and it says delivered - so will see when I get home from work if they are there! might have to break down and test tonight if they are! or if my DH is home, maybe ill resist until tomorrow so he doesn't see how crazy they make me! LOL

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo