Community post

Discussion

CD 1 October 20th whos with me?

View Full Post

who wants to chat while ttc and so i dont go completely batty lol

CD 1 seeing the RE Wednesday October 29....been trying for over a year! anyone doing anything different this cycle?

praying to see that this cycle

306 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

71 - 80 of 306 Replies | Last Page

my chart is still sticking with i ovulated on monday! however last time i got pregnant i already knew by now. because i had implant bleeding and my boobs were sooo sore for days and then five days later i got a + pregnancy test! so i always kinda get discouraged right about now when i have no symptoms lol i know so dumb! my temps are staying high so thats a good sign! i wish i wasn't so dumb when it came to posting pictures on here or else i so would.

we're not out until shows!

9 years ago • Post starter

Have this strange cramping feeling today very strange

having the same thing samanthapaige09 - weird cramps this morning and a sore right boob....lol who knows....i think i get sore boobs with onset of AF too....so it could just be that.

temp is staying up - but varying a bit........probably not going to test to the weekend unless my cheapie delivery of tests comes in before that LOL then I will probably test thurs/fri.

9 years ago

ugh.....cramps and uncomfortableness......i know that's not a word...but it seems appropriate. finding it hard to stay seated for too long. i think it might just be the beginnings of AF ready to make her entrance this coming weekend but its so hard to say. I have been without cycle for so long its hard to remember what it was like before....and even worse, how its going to be now after the loss.

praying that my internet cheapies come in the mail soon - i have 3 good tests at home, but I am trying to hold out for those - but i am getting anxious to test - i KNEW i would never hold out till friday.

9 years ago

Samanthapaige09 yeah she's really good. She has a strange personality but, she's a good doctor. Hopefully you won't need the clomid! Good luck at your appointment though! I can't help but test early too. Every month I test from like 9dpo on lol! I buy the dollar store tests so I can at least get my poas addiction sated. That quote was very nice and encouraging! It's so easy to get discouraged and give up.

Awebste my cycle was 36 days long after the miscarriage. It sucks waiting for your period to start again and having no idea when it will show up yet hoping it doesn't show up at all and your pregnant again! I hope you don't have to worry about it and you caught the egg this time! Good Luck!

Hopefully you guys' cramping is a good sign!

I thought I ovulated Saturday according to my temps because it jumped Sunday and stayed up Monday but, this morning dropped down again. Sooo confusing. Sunday night I started to feel sick and by Monday it was full blown so, I'm guessing that's why my temp jumped before. I took another ovulation test today and it kind of looks positive but, not sure. I posted a pic to get some oppinions. According to my chart it's saying I ovulated on Friday the 7th so we'll see how it goes maybe I haven't even ovulated yet. Who knows!? lol.

9 years ago

i have had 1 period since my loss....but its the second period that is again making things unpredictable....hard to know if my cycle will return to normal (26-28 cycle) or if it will be longer....you are right though Ashley - hopefully I don't have to worry about it and I'll be pregnant again! That would be amazing.

in a span of a few hours...i have already decided that I want to test tomorrow....so bad!! lol

9 years ago

Oh ok yes, I remember that being a stressful cycle too. Of course they all have been to me lol! Since the miscarriage, not counting the cycle right after, my cycles have ranged from 27 to 31 days. It's so draining trying to figure all of the different variables out and combining them to see what you can come up with. Yes that would definitely be amazing. Hopefully we all get our BFP's and we can stop worrying about it and begin worrying about different things instead lol! I don't blame you, I totally would too. I'll be in the same boat as you soon!

9 years ago

yea no sore bbs over here my temps are staying up! so who knows whats going to happen! i had a break down last night and started crying because its so frustrating. why is it we spend our lives trying to dodge pregnancy yet when we want it nothing! gahh! <thats my pity party for the day! lol

Thursday 97.33
friday 97.05*
saturday 97.03*
sunday 97.40
monday 97.35
tuesday (today) 97.46

the ones with the * are the ones the dropped for me AshleySM87 so i think its kinda normal and my chart detected ovulation before those days that dropped so who knows! my temps like i said are still up there.....i've also noticed im soooo tired today! like its only (almost) 3pm here and im ready for a nap....very strange!

awebste im trying my hardest not to test lol i seriously wanted to test last night lol fml. and my first period after my loss hurt so much omg cramps were horrible i had to stay on the couch for like two days with the heating pad! horrible so lets hope you caught that egg and wont have to deal with that!!

in other news its veterans day here! so have lots going on to do for the FRG meeting tomorrow and i fully intend to raise hell about the fact no one can get there shit together. so the holiday party is a potluck for sides so they had me send out an email asking for people to sign up......yea and as soon as i sent it someone else sent out an email asking for it....ok how would you like us to be on the same page if no one tells me whats going on!!!! gahhh so irritating! lol but i did make pumpkin cheesecake truffles for tomorrows meeting so thats a plus! lol hope you ladies have a great day!!

temp today finally made it over 98.00.....so not sure what to think......i have such a headache and some subtle cramps/twinges going on. also not feeling the greatest today - so its gonna be a long day at work. i was super moody/cranky with my DH last night, which isn't like me.......might be sign of pms...

BUT 10 dpo - and I resisted the urge to test this morning!!! so proud of myself......but i don't know how much longer I can hold out. my cheapies didn't come in the mail yesterday - so I might have to breakdown tomorrow morning and test with one of my good ones. from my past experience i got negatives at 9 dpo.....and a positive at 12 dpo....so if i can i might hold out to friday.....but i don't think there is a chance in hell of that happening. lol

how you ladies doing today??

9 years ago

when i was pregnant i asked my husband to stop breathing! lol so dont throw out any moodiness!

my temp is 97.35 still higher but who knows what's going on....only time will tell!

maybe your cheapies will show up today! then you can test tomorrow! lol im trying really hard to hold off luckily i had to go so bad this morning i didn't even have time to think about testing! lol but im only 9dpo today so it would be a waste! lol

nothing new to report over here just impatiently waiting! lol

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo