Community post

Discussion

CD 1 October 20th whos with me?

View Full Post

who wants to chat while ttc and so i dont go completely batty lol

CD 1 seeing the RE Wednesday October 29....been trying for over a year! anyone doing anything different this cycle?

praying to see that this cycle

306 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

61 - 70 of 306 Replies | Last Page

at this point we have both done all we can do.....we put the effort into making sure we caught our O day...and ensured our DH's were ready to go at a moments notice - so what will be will be......if neither one of us are successful this month we will get through it together and push on to later this month!!

it WILL be our time again....we just have to believe that! :)

9 years ago

and ya - aren't those twinges/crampies weird??? I don't know what to make of them. maybe it always happens and im just way more aware it now.

CURSE that xmas party of yours and those OLIVE scrubs! LOL

9 years ago

thanks i needed to hear that.

this party and scrubs are going to be the death of me! lol gahhh lol meanwhile pintrest and desperate housewifes and hopefully finding olive scrubs i tried some on today but i have little arms lol so they come down so far like to my wrists so basicly i have to look online and see what i can find and hope that someone has olive scrubs online!! but the place out here said that some places the olive is too light or too dark! my ones from class are a brand called KOI and there olive is too dark grrr!! lol hopefully i can find some soon!!

9 years ago • Post starter

.......im already getting the itch to test...... shit! lol gahhh ok need to find something that isn't baby to distract me!!! lol

im the same......temp dropped yesterday and back up slightly today....not sure what's up with that.....starting to feel less and less optimistic

weird thing happened on Friday...I had tonnes of egg white/creamy cm when I wiped....DH had an exam the next day so we put off DTD until Saturday....same thing happened last night.....creamy/egg white when I wiped....so not sure if maybe my body didn't ovulate the first time and is trying again or what the deal is? BD last night (sat) and will again tonight to cover our basis....but we had a 3 day dry spell last week because we were convinced it was over...so now that's gotten me a bit worried we missed our chance :(

9 years ago

Hello and thank you Samanthapaige09! I am sorry about your loss as well. I know how hard it can be to get through. I understand being impatient. It's so hard when everyone around you is getting pregnant and you've been trying for longer than they have and still haven't managed to yet. It's extremely frustating. I work at a children services agency so, I think that exasperates my frustration even more. I see people having child after child while on every drug you can imagine and have perfectly healthy children a lot of the time. I think it makes me that much more bitter. On top of my closest friends all having children too. My one friend has two little girls, my other friend has a little girl after having sex one time, another friend has two little girls and is pregnant with a third and my sister in law had sex one time as well while on an IUD and she's about 6 months along too. I'm surrounded by pregnant people or people that already have kids. The doctor I see is by far the best in our area. People from several other counties try to get in to see her but, she has so many patients she doesn't accept new patients anymore. So, I don't want to lose my access to her. She's a really good doctor and I know I'm being impatient but, it's hard not to be as you can understand. I hope your doctor helps you and can give you some answers very soon!

Hi Ashley! I am sorry to hear about your loss. It really suprised me how common miscarriages are. No one really tells you or talks about it until it happens to you. No one understands what it's like unless they've had their own either. I understand that people don't know what to say so, they say what they think is comforting but, it just ends up hurting anyway. It's nice to have the support of people who have gone through a loss too because no one else understand the range of emotions that a person goes through after something like that. I know my doctor was able to tell I've been ovulating based on my blood test so hopefully they can give you so insight into yours as well! Good luck with your scrub search and that dreadful holiday party!

I hope you both ovulated this cycle it sounds like you may have. It's so confusing dealing with the opk's, temping and cm. Makes me feel a little crazy trying to determine what the hell is going on and when to dtd lol. It's frustrating trying to figure out when to dtd with work and everything else. I know we really struggle with dtd everyday when you don't really know when it's coming gahh.

It looks like I'm 1 dpo today. I had a solid smiley opk on Wednesday so that covered Thursday too. We were dtd and then on Friday I had a positive dip stick opk too so more dtd. I ended up having my temp jump this morning so I ovulated yesterday I guess from what I understand. This is the first time temping where I think I actually understand when I ovulated and my temps weren't completely all over the place. So I really hope that we caught the egg this time but, I'm not sure with our beding if we really did all that we could this cycle. It's hard when you miss days that you know you should've beded GRR! We're going to dtd today too so hopefully we get it done!

Good luck ladies! I hope you get those BFP's this month! Sorry for the super long post lol!

9 years ago

awebste are you sure it was ewcm because sometimes it might look like it and it not! remember cm is only a secondary sign! its not always right! are you still temping? what have your temps been doing? and remember sperm can last up to 5 days! and you're most fertile the two days before and two days after ovulation! so you're not out until the wicked shows!

AshleySM87 you're dr must be awesome! lol i am also impatient sooooooo idk i have an appointment the monday that af is to start (if we didn't conceive) and you start clomid on CD 3 (i think) so hopefully she'll write me the prescription and ill be on my way! i wish i was still in my home state so i can see my old dr she was AMAZING and would put me on clomid as soon as i had the loss! grr!

im trying so hard not to test but this isn't going to be easy! lol trying to come up with something to distract me from testing.....i mean i do have 23 tests soooo lol

my temp took a dip sat/sun......so not sure what to make of it......

I think it was eggy/creamy cm - but i am not very really versed in reading the cm so i can't say for sure. i marked it on my chart and i guess ill know better how many days my cycle is once AF shows again....its so hard to know the first cycle after a loss. maybe ill get lucky and not have to worry about it....going to BD again tonight just in case! lol

9 years ago

mine dipped friday and saturday! and then went back up today soo who knows what's happening! lol in other news i have a friend of mine from high school who was told she can't have anymore children because of medical reasons (she has two and just lost one in august) and knows what i've been dealing with and shared this with me today, i don't know if any of you are religious so please dont take offence to this!

"when you're praying, but the situation isn't improving, that's when it's easy to get discouraged and think, it's not going to happen. But how you wait will determine whether or not your situation changes. Pass the test of keeping a good attitude when you don't see anything happening."

just thought id share since it seems very very relevant to our current situation....i might even print this out and put it on the wall! lol

i love it samanthapaige09!!! that has made my day so much better! we do need to keep having a positive attitude regardless of what happens. sometimes it may be hard to the point we will want to give up - but we can't! :)

no idea what my chart is doing......had a HUGE temp jump this morning.....so i am officially confused hahaha! i think now its just a waiting game for AF. i really have no idea how long my cycle is going to be....so trying to make sense of everything is likely not going to happen. hoping this week fly's by so that we can all have some answers about this cycle! :)

if i go by # of cycles days previous to loss and the first + opk...i would be 8 dpo today.....but who really knows...lol

blah its monday! another long work week.....

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo