Community post

Discussion

CD 1 October 20th whos with me?

View Full Post

who wants to chat while ttc and so i dont go completely batty lol

CD 1 seeing the RE Wednesday October 29....been trying for over a year! anyone doing anything different this cycle?

praying to see that this cycle

306 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

51 - 60 of 306 Replies | Last Page

I am having really strange twinges and pulling on my right side tonight....almost feels like a cyst or something but I normally get cysts a week before AF.....im probably reading into it too much...but its just really weird.

9 years ago

hmmm maybe you're just now ovulating? thats kinda how my ovulation pains were when i was getting them!

9 years ago • Post starter

well we BD'd last night....so missing tonight should be ok unless my DH comes home later on......LOL ill just jump him when he gets in the door....haha

its clearly way to early for it to be anything else....but I have no cm...so im truly confused.

9 years ago

someone told me that its nothing. like it just your ovaries communicating is how she put it lol i have no idea! lol

hahaha we will go with that! having the same type of pain/twinges today again......im just trying to ignore it. its absolutely way too early for any symptoms unless I am 100% completely off with my dates....which I guess is possible....but O'ing any sooner than I anticipate I did would be pretty uncommon....I don't think I am any more days past ovulation then 4.

4 dpo - temp shot up again this morning....i guess thats good...i expected it would.........once we get a bit further into the tww is when the temps staying up really matter. time will tell. i just ordered a bunch of opk and pregnancy tests off the link at the bottom of this page - ever used those before? they were super cheap - i hope they do the job.

even at 4 dpo i am trying not to get my hopes up - i feel my emotions are fragile and I just hope that i can take seeing a bfn this first time back trying. i am trying to mentally prepare in advance so that i don't get discouraged...but its so hard! i wish my optimism was always high - but sometimes its hard to sustain it.

almost ready to head home from work - dreading that I don't have any dinner ideas for tonight...will see when I get home I guess. i really feel like pasta again....which is super odd for me.

9 years ago

so i tempted today and its confirming ovulation for Monday CD 15 idk how correct that it lol because i was bad and put in a random number the day i missed temping about near where my temp was the day before just to see if it would confirm O on saturday and it put it for monday....so they do say you can ovulate 12-48 hours after you get a + opk so who knows guess ill be waiting till the 16th to test at the earliest! so that puts me at 3 DPO!

i know how you feel the first cycle we were TTC after the loss was the hardest i cried a lot! just try and stay positive i know how hard that is! its been 6 cycles trying since the loss. and post after post about other people sharing there pregnancies and such! it freakin sucks!

So fingers toes and underwear bows crossed we have bfp coming this cycle!

Hello everyone! I'm Ashley and I'm about to be 27. I figured I'd tell you my story so far. My man and I have been TTC since October 2013. In October we found out that I have abnormal cells on my cervix so that kind of jump started us wanting to start a family. We got pregnant after 4 months of trying but, then had a miscarriage at the end of February 2014. They found out then that I have a gene mutation called MTHFR and they believe that is why I had the miscarriage. Since then we've continued TTC. So far we have been unsuccessful. I'm taking extra folic acid, prenatal vitamins and baby aspirin every day as directed. Last month I went to my obgyn to see if there was something wrong since we haven't conceived. I considered October a year but, she said that they go by a year after you had the miscarriage. So, if by February we don't conceive I'll be going back. I had blood work done for my appointment and she said that everything came back normal and that it shows that I'm ovulating and nothing is wrong. It was good to hear I'm glad nothing is wrong. This whole thing is such a frustrating process. Who knew it would be so hard to get pregnant!? I certainly didn't. Anyways once we conceive I will also need to take a shot of lovanox everyday and heparin as I get closer to delivering to deal with the gene mutation.

I am on CD 16 and I believe today is ovulation day! I'm using OPK's, temping and checking CM too. I started using the CB Advanced Digital ovulation tests. I like them so far they seem to be pretty accurate. I had my solid smiley yesterday morning and EWCM so, we've been DTD. We will tonight as well. We will see if my temperature spikes tomorrow or not. I'm not very good at temping but, this month has been my best effort so far. I'm hoping this is my month. My period is due on the 20th, my birthday, so that'd be a really great gift to find out I'm pregnant! Also, if we do conceive this cycle the baby would be due the month that we met so I'm hoping that's a good sign too!!!

GL Ladies! & !!!
May we all get out this month!

9 years ago

AshleySM87 Welcome!!

so sorry for your loss!

im 23 DH is 24 we had a loss in may and have been trying since august of last year. THANKFULLY my insurance found me an RE that is willing to help and not make me wait a year from the loss. i truly think the only reason is because the dr they sent me too has had losses in the past so she gets it. i am however on the fence of my dr reason being is because my dr Back home was AMAZING and was willing to start me on clomid.....this dr idk if she will...i have another appointment on november 17th to check my uterus and ovaries to see what's going on. Yet i told her i wasn't sure if i was ovulating yet and he said it was normal after a miscarriage.....then start me on something to make me ovulate lol im prob just being impatient as always!

is there anyway you could maybe see another dr that wouldn't make you wait the full year?

sorry my response isn't longer my hands are KILLING me from this stupid BLS class who knew cpr hurts your hands lol

AshleySM87 Welcome!!!!

My name is Ashley too!

quick run down of me and my DH - both of us 29 - this is our first cycle after a missed miscarriage in september - I was 11 weeks along...baby stopped growing at 8 weeks. Right now I am 5 dpo - but concerned I might not even have ovulated this cycle as my opk were not 100% conclusive. sticking with cd 14 as the most positive opk and assuming i ovulated on cd 15 which would put me 5 dpo.

not really that optimistic about this cycle just based on the unconvincing opk (i have a pic posted) - but who knows. if we are unsuccessful this cycle going to go back to the family doc and see if there is something they can do to test if i am ovulating or not. my guess is the answer will be no considering it will only be the 2nd month trying after the mc......but its worth the ask!

still having weird twinging and pulling down there today - another good temp this morning - runny nose all week but I think thats because my office is so friggin cold! hoping that this weekend m temps continue to stay up or even rise!

this day needs to wrap up - i am exhausted......less than an hour and a half till the WEEKEND! whoohoo

9 years ago

so had that same pinching feeling you were talking about start up yesterday when i was sitting on the couch! so maybe i really did ovulate on monday.....i put in my temp today and it was below that line....i dont remember what its actually called lol and took out the random temp i put in and its still saying i ovulated on monday....hmmm maybe because i have a GIANT leap in temps?? idk i had a stuffy nose too but its prob because of the flu shot lol

in other news this holiday party is turning into a cluster f*** lol so im a little annoyed and went to look at scrubs and everyone would stop making olive colored scrubs.....well crap! lol why couldn't they give me a better color! lol anyhoo thats all for today.

Skipped dtd last night he was falling asleep at dinner lol so yea lol hopefully we caught it this month idk if i could deal with another bfn after 6 months since the loss.....urgh

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo