Community post

Discussion

CD 1 October 20th whos with me?

View Full Post

who wants to chat while ttc and so i dont go completely batty lol

CD 1 seeing the RE Wednesday October 29....been trying for over a year! anyone doing anything different this cycle?

praying to see that this cycle

306 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

41 - 50 of 306 Replies | Last Page

bahahaha you're not a loser i was the same way when i first posted a picture! lol i made pizza.....from a box so lol he came home from work and i noticed i had some increased cm....well im clearly not going to let that go to waste so i told him uhhh so we're gonna break that EOD thing we got going on and he made this face and i explained why he goes ok. if hes going to argue about DTD im going to have his head examined! lol this pizza smells really good and i want to eat it now and its not done boo! lol oh and dealing with my darling Step mother in law who i can't stand! lol getting ready to post my picture in a few mins! i kinda forgot lol

9 years ago • Post starter

I made spaghetti and it was actually amazing...I am not a big pasta lover, but DH insisted on spaghetti this week and I think I really out did myself with it - it was scrumptious!

my DH is currently downstairs doing dictations and he knows when he gets up here he has a job to do! LOL

you have your darling step mother in law - I have a dreaded sister in law from hell........blah! my brother and my sister in law just had a baby in September and I have seen her twice....they don't want any of us around, don't let us see her or hold her, its quite the nightmare. its my parents first grandchild and they are devastated. they saw the baby less than me, and its really just heartbreaking. I miscarried 2 days before the baby was born and I truly believe my mom was broken - she was so looking forward to having a different experience with me and my child then she has had with my brother and nightmare sister in law. hopefully I can break some GOOD news to them in the next few months!

9 years ago

hey im italian i make pasta uh all the time lol its like its own food group! lol so if you ever want tips or new things to try let me know! :)

i have a sister inlaw from hell but i just ignore her! lol shes younger!

my step mother in law told us we're not allowed to have kids for atleast 6 years.....uhhhh my lady parts my decisions! and then once we lost she said how sorry she was...i doubt it and when we said we'd be seeking help and i said well we've been trying since August of last year ohhhhh i wish someone had a camera when she made the face of disgust because we were trying before being married.....eff off lady! my mother in law is also a nightmare lol

btw the " my DH is currently downstairs doing dictations and he knows when he gets up here he has a job to do!" i almost shot pop out of my nose! lol omg that was great! lol

my sister in law is older and acts like a brat - its terrible. she is from europe and in the beginning we chalked it up to being cultural differences blah blah...but now we realize its just her being her. she has been married to my brother for 2 years, had the baby in september and we are all about ready to be done with her, and even my brother to some extent. its really too bad - but you can only push people so far!

never had any problem with my mother in law except that she is a little detached and flaky about the concept of family. she talks a good game...but then doesn't really live up to the expectation....it gets on my nerves. it bothers me even more so now that we are ttc....i want our kids to be close to their grandparents...I hope they can make more of an effort when that day comes.

well my DH managed to "do his job" last night...so we are covered for one more day LOL. glad I could give you a laugh! hahaha. going to plan on once more tonight before we take a night off - he is on call wednesday anyways so it works out nicely. still concerned about missing last saturday.....i think i should have made more of an effort - but my DH was out at a bachelor party and came home a little tipsy so it just wasn't in the cards. ah well.

our opks look relatively similar too - i think its safe to say our best lines achieved were our surge.....its the best we can guess anyways! :)

2 dpo - this week needs to speed itself up! what day do you plan on testing? I am going to hold off (if I can LOL) until 12 dpo which would be Nov 14th.....my BFP last pregnancy didn't show up until then so I figure that a good target? i doubt i have the will power to hold up that long though! :)

9 years ago

^ thats the warning im mad super mad!! so i was to start my new job next monday. ok some back ground... im a phlebotomist (person who takes blood) ok so when they called me last friday and told me i got the job AT NO TIME did they say i needed to BLS (basic life support) certified. so i go to bring them all of my stuff today and sure as shit they tell me i can't start monday because all of my paperwork needs to be done by tomorrow and that the next class isn't until THURSDAY!!! really its going to take you more than 48 hours to put in the computer the piece of paper i have to bring you! urg mad really mad! so there goes my distraction because i have to wait TWO WEEKS before i can start!

ok that was my rant about the job....im in the FRG (family readiness group) for my husbands unit in the army and we have this holiday party coming up and its turning into a GIANT cluster f*** gahhhh ok thats all

lol no idea when i plan on testing with the last one i had implant bleeding so i waited 5 days after that ill do everything in my power to hold off on testing till prob the 14th at the earliest but try and hold out until the 16th but i have like 23 tests calling my name so lol

oh and read my husband what you said about your DH having a job to do and he busted up laughing! he tried to tell me he was tired last night i was like uh i dont think so wake up mr lets go! lol he was just kidding wanted to see what id say! lol

BLAHHHHHH that's the worst!!!! hopefully they get their shit together and there is no more friggin delays for you to start. what a joke! i would be furious too!

i love this time of year - the party scene starts, decorations, xmas trees....but i hear you about things coming off the rails. every year i host a xmas party for my husbands colleagues - its always a ton of work, but i enjoy doing it. I go the whole nine yards - turkey, stuffing, etc. i go even so far as to make a separate gluten free meal for one of the wives that attends. every year its always a struggle to find a date that works for everyone - call shifts, etc. so i told my husband - email everyone early and let's see what we can do. so he does.....but then tells me he floated friday, dec 19th as a possibility....WTF? umm...i work - how do you think I am cooking a turkey while I am at work???? ridiculous. So hopefully we can get that straightened around for a saturday or even a sunday. on top of that.....i casually mentioned to my husband that since its so much work for me to put the dinner on, maybe I would have the appetizers catered this year. didn't realize that was going to be the worst idea I have ever had - how dare i even suggest it according to him! LOL.....ugh...whatever....i know he meant it in the best way - he enjoys my cooking, and everyone always raves about the food blah blah - and i am sure I took it all wrong - but he made it sound like i was trying to get out of doing the work the wrong reasons........No - i am just busy and tired...

anyways - i had a bit of temp dip today (still above my coverline) but it made me sad. i am not feeling good about this month at all - I am just going to be honest. its 3dpo and im already having a pity party - so pathetic. i am going to try my best to hold out to Nov 14th - but I know its never going to happen...I can see myself bailing at 9 or 10 dpo which I know now will be a BFN because it will be too early....but apparently I have no self control LOL

bahaha - your hubby better watch it - during the fertile period jokes about BDing will not be tolerated LOL!!! A-GAME all the time! :) :)

9 years ago

Yea im still pretty mad about the start date being pushed back...and on top of it all i have to wear olive colored scrubs.... blahh lol

so today i had my health screen for my job where they drug test and such it took TWO HOURS! lol i had to get shots OUCH! i had to get the hep b vac and flu shot needless to say my arms are freaking killing me! lol

yea theres a bunch of us that plan and participate in this party but i'm in charge of the emails getting all the info from the families and higher ups! well we're having it at a YMCA and they're offering free child care and we need a final count of how many children will be in using it. only two people have responded about using it. On top of that its a potluck for side dishes. the FRG is cooking all the meats and we're asking families to bring sides...and no one is giving me an answer as how they'd like this to go down! grr

I do enjoy this time of year it sucks i wont be with my family however. But bless you for doing all that on your own! lol and making another meal for someone who eats gluten free! id go insane! lol

yea no jokes during that time! lol prob gonna still BD the rest of the week just to make sure. and missed my temp this morning but i had a high temp yesterday morning! so we'll see what it does tomorrow!

gahh so im so mad that i wont be starting my new job i now have no distraction from this tww lol

i should be reading my bls "study guide" but i read the entire thing last night lol grrr i guess desperate housewifes and pintrest it is! lol

im sitting home alone with my little pooch trying to distract myself....trying to find a good movie on Netflix to pass the night. no desire to make any dinner...I had a poutine for lunch...so bad yet so good. I also made bits and bites on the weekend....I might have to snack on that once I find a movie - what a great dinner! lol

tomorrow will be 4dpo (give or take) im not totally confident in my O day so that's a definite ballpark.......once the weekend comes and goes we will be into the second week! we can do it! :)

FX we are two BFP's and if not we will just get to continue the chat for our next cycle :)

9 years ago

ill be making beef tips with noodles and gravy in a little bit lol annnd i dont want to cook! lol

yes FX for sure lol

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo