Community post

Discussion

CD 1 October 20th whos with me?

View Full Post

who wants to chat while ttc and so i dont go completely batty lol

CD 1 seeing the RE Wednesday October 29....been trying for over a year! anyone doing anything different this cycle?

praying to see that this cycle

306 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

91 - 100 of 306 Replies | Last Page

well lets hope they're all signs of a bfp next week! lol

been tired today and yesterday i was in bed and passed out at like 10pm lol and its only 3:30pm and i'm ready for a nap! lol

tested again and a bfn lol temp went up by .01 today lol hopefully your tests finally came today!! i don't tell my husband when i test because he will think im crazy! lol

thats all i've got lol

9 years ago • Post starter

they came!!! going to wait to test with first morning pee - either tomorrow or Saturday......losing hope at this point as I did the dollar store one and it was again a bfn with another dye run.

samanthapaige: what dpo are you?

9 years ago

if i go by temps i'm 10dpo! so we'll see! i want chinese food and wings like no ones business lol but that could just be an impending sign of stupid af coming we'll see this weekend. i have my appointment on monday for a histogram (i think thats what its called) so if still bfn im gonna beg for clomid

well i think i am out.......no AF yet....but 12 dpo and another bfn....so unless i ovulated late/cycle is completely out of whack I don't think there will be much hope for me this cycle. still had a good temp this morning...but i expect it to drop between now and monday with AF showing her face. I read that a bfn 12 dpo your chances of seeing a bfp are greatly reduced - so its not looking good.

im sad...but i expected it....i didn't think we would get lucky the first time trying after 1 period - so I shouldn't beat myself too much about it. hopefully have another chance later this month for an August baby.

how are you guys doing today - any faint BFP's or increased symptoms to report???

9 years ago

I suck and forgot to test this morning I just had to go so bad and was like half awake and then realized crap I didnt test! Lol my temp dipped this morning so odk whats going on.

My cycle day 1 was 10/21/14. I'm 10 DPO and feeling anxious. I was on Clomid and Estradiol before my hcg trigger shot on 11/3 and did IUI on 11/4. Today I'm feeling crampy and hoping my AF is not going to rear her ugly head...praying for a BFP! My husband and I have been trying for 3 years. Best of luck to you all!

9 years ago

my next step is begging my dr for clomid! how many cycles have you use it if you don't mind me asking! crossing fingers we all get our bfp! im 11dpo today and my temp dropped today maybe implant dip? idk we'll see what happens tomorrow!

took two tests today......bfn. so reason i took two the first one i pulled out after i dipped it it looked funny like there was a legit indent in the strip so it was a white dot in it! lol weird so i took another one and it was bfn! but they weren't fmu so we'll see what happens tomorrow!!

Im thinking af is on her way my temp dropped significantly! Like to 96.89 so I went to the bathroom thinking she was here and nothing so we'll see shes due on monday!

How are you ladies doing??

well stupid stupid stupid af showed up this evening! i didn't cry! because i did last night when i realized i was cramping......now hopefully my dr will put me on clomid and i can get it filled on monday because monday would be CD 3 and thats when you should start it i guess?? or CD 5 idk the difference! Shann11 can you shed any light on that??

ugh so for now CD 1 hows everyone else doing?

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo