Community post

Discussion

CD 1 October 20th whos with me?

who wants to chat while ttc and so i dont go completely batty lol

CD 1 seeing the RE Wednesday October 29....been trying for over a year! anyone doing anything different this cycle?

praying to see that this cycle

306 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 306 Replies | Last Page

I am on cd 3 today! will be our 1st cycle ttc after a missed miscarriage in September. took 4 cycles to conceive that time. hoping for a better outcome this time around!

9 years ago

I am on cd 4 so not far off. Been ttc my first for over a year. Which feels like a lifetime. I've tried preseed, softcups, opks, and I suck at temping so I have no idea what to try next. I've even tried "not trying". Losing hope and need someone to vent with.

9 years ago

This might sound crazy - but this month for ttc I am trying to stick to BD'ing around the same number of times/days that we did when we fell pregnant in July. Hoping that it works for us again and that this time we have a healthy pregnancy. I am worried that my ovulation will be way off, or that I won't even ovulate this cycle, and we will miss due to all the body/hormone changes since the miscarriage - but we are going to do our best to try and catch an egg. I plan to use opks this month..and trying to get back into temping as much as I can - but its easy to forget!

I know its hard to keep faith when you see a bfn or AF shows up. I try and tell myself that things will work out however they are meant to be.

samanthapaige09 & gloworm: since you have been trying over a year has your family doc referred you out for any further testing to investigate any potential issues?

9 years ago

I havent seen a doctor since my preconception checkup. I promised myself if it doesn't happen by the end of the year I will go January. I have very regular 28 day cycles and my two sisters have 3 or 4 kids each. Makes me wonder if something is wrong. Hubs has 2 kids of his own so I don't think it's him. I'm 27 so I thought I wouldn't have any issues.

I am so sorry to hear about your mc. I can't even imagine how that feels. Especially after trying for so long.... bfn are so discouraging. I hope using the pattern that worked before for you works again!!

9 years ago

hi all! sorry no one ever replies to forms i post lol so i didnt think to check!

awebste hi! so sorry for your loss i had one in may. it took my husband and i 9 months to get pregnant the first time! and now have been trying for over a year and have an appointment a week from today to see the RE! no your plan doesnt sound weird because ive actually thought the same thing!! because i didnt realize it until recently but when we got pregnant the first time it was in the afternoon! lol we BD at night so yea def going to try that method!

gloworm i absolutely hate temping!!!! because i feel like all it does is stresses me out even more! especially because i slept past my alarm yesterday and today! lol good thing these temps dont matter too much! dont give up hope! im in the same boat as you we've tried all of those and now we're seeking help. i will say the first time we got pregnant all it took was talking to my dr that it would happen and she would help if i wanted it! so maybe you just need to talk to the dr and have that reassurance! but please we can vent together lol! i just got my huge order of opks in the mail today woot woot! lol

9 years ago • Post starter

awebste
i didnt even see your question at first sorry! so my previous dr was going to send me out when i went to see her if we didn't get pregnant that cycle! however my husband and i were also getting ready to move across country so that wouldn't have done me any good! ive had the hormone levels drawn and all have come back normal! my dr was actually going to put me on clomid before we ended up pregnant! so im praying this new dr will put me on it and i wont have to deal with the other crazy tests. our loss was due to a chromosome issue so it was nothing we could have prevented! so we know the issue isn't a blockage or anything like that they think i'm a little stressed about it....uh yea im a woman who is baby crazy with a loss while everyone and there mother is getting pregnant and im not are you saying you wouldn't be a little stressed and my favorite line is it will happen when the time is right....all from those who got pregnant first try no issues! so i have an appointment next wednesday and it feels like its light years away!

my loss was the same - chromo abnormality. Took us 3 cycles to get pregnant that time.

today is cd5: I think AF has left for me so we plan to get BDing this weekend - to get back into things - and then start by Tuesday with seriously trying. I think I will start my opks on Sunday - just because since the loss, and with this being my first cycle since, I am not sure my ovulation timing will be the same - so I want to be sure I cover all my basis.

hoping and praying this is our month!!! :) :)

9 years ago

woo hoo!!! lol i think i still have another day of the wicked im CD 4 my app says i would be fertile starting sunday so im gonna start the opks then and i'm temping so we shall see!! my first cycle after was weird but i didn't track my ovulation after the loss but i know now i ovulate anywhere between CD 10- CD 13 usually! so we'll see what happens this cycle!

thankfully i have wedding planning and hopefully a new job to keep my mind off of ttc!

cd 9 today - took opk yesterday and it was negative.....temped this morning and will continue to temp from here on out. feeling optimistic about this cycle - hoping to see a postive opk by Friday/Sat. BD so far Saturday/Sunday - skipping tonight as my husband is on call - back at it Tues/Thurs/Fri/Sat/Sun - I have already briefed DH on the schedule and he seems pretty excited! lol

9 years ago

awebste lol i don't know a man who wouldn't be excited to be doing lots of "extra activities" lol skipped saturday because i was still spotting but DTD yesterday did an opk yesterday and today lol both neg been temping since like Thursday because thats when AF slowed down but my temps were all over last month idk why and this first 4 were all over until this mornings that was close to yesterdays so we'll see! we're sticking to the every other day and starting cd 10 i'm gonna opk twice a day (dr suggested it) and if i get a + with the first one he's coming home from work lol he's already been informed of this! lol

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo