Community post

Discussion

Femara + Lupron Trigger w/ PCOS Endo and LUFS

This was my first cycle using Femara and Lupron trigger shot. I have PCOS, Endometriosis, and LUFS. My husband and I have been TTC for 5 years we have tried tons of natural methods (herbs and what not) plus clomid, monitored cycles, HCG trigger shots, and IUI. Each month ending with GIANT luteinized unruptured follicles that put me in the ER.

SO... this month for the first time ever I actually felt ovulation pain. And we did a post ovulation ultrasound that proved in fact the follicle ruptured.

Super happy about this right?! Well... 13dpo BFN... period is due in 2 days and I have been cramping worse than ever.

I am wondering if anyone has had success with Femara and Lupron combined with any of the same issues that I have??? Or if they did anything with Femara and Lupron to increase their odds???

Or any input for that matter would be amazing.

1 Reply • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

Hi there. I just came across your post and was curious about your experience with the Lupron trigger, for LUFS. My RE has just prescribed this and I'm curious about results. I've read a few articles suggesting either a dual trigger ( Lupron and a low dose of hcg) in addition to estrogen and progesterone support after trigger are both suggested with Lupron. What was your experience? Thank you!!

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo