Community post

Discussion

First time posting here but I expect not the last.

6th cycle TTC now, I should be 4dpo (I think) but pretty sure it's not happened again this month as DH sustained an injury to his vital bits just hours before my peak fertility window!!! Thinking of making him wear a cup at all times next cycle......

3 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

I'm 7dpo myself. Looks like we're really close in our time frame. My hubby and I are on our 2nd month. I really want a summer baby. Have you had any unusual symptoms yet? I have pain in the sides of my boobs and a feeling like I always have to urinate for the 3rd day in a row, even if I don't really need to. Feel a little different than I did last month at this time. AF due 10/30 (25 day cycle)

9 years ago

I feel shocking but I've come to the conclusion that I've caught gastric flu as I've got a high temp, aches and pains all over and have had 6 hours straight of vomiting (and the 'other' - ewww, tmi sorry!). Really upsetting as yesterday I had cramps and was hoping they were implantation pains, today it's clear that I am just ill. I hope this month is the one for you and your DH! If it doesn't happen for us this month (think flu bug and DH's crucially timed injury have guaranteed that it won't be) then I'm going to start down the clomid route. I live in the UAE so would prefer not to be 9 months pregnant in the heat of the desert summer and Ramadan- but hey, I'll take a healthy pregnancy and baby whenever mother nature sees fit to give us one!!! Best of luck sweetie and keep me posted!

9 years ago • Post starter

So, BFN but still no AF.

9 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo