Community post

Discussion

Information on the different clinics out there

Would love some advice if possible.
I have already had one failed cycle of icsi - no real problems got to day 5 blast unfortunately just did not implant, this was at the beginning of the year due to funds I was not able to do it again as first time was nhs funded. I was also being considered for egg sharing but recently had a AMH blood test and I have now been told I would not be able to do this as results were low and only option is to pay for treatment I had no further information on low amh all other tests were normal. Felt like Dr just wanted to tell me news and get me out as she is aware it will take a lot for us to get the money for the treatment again.
So I am thinking of maybe changing clinics as really wants to do everything to raise the odds and also going to start acupuncture. But would love if anyone on here has good things to say about clinics or in the same situation as me.
Thank you in advance :)

0 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo