Community post

Discussion

TTC for 10 months with hypothyroidism still BFN

this is my 10 month trying to conceive, i have had one chemical pregnancy 2 months ago i am getting very emotional now with evey month coming up negative, i have had my first progesterone test on cycle day 21 too make sure im ovulating properly as i have hypothyroidism, anyone in the same boat as me and have a happy ending.

3 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

Kimie im in the same boat as you. I have been ttc for 9 months but serious for about 2 months. When I say serious I mean I have bought opks, preg test, vitamins,(evening primrose, fish oil, etc) I take about 6 pills a day. I have started temping and keeping up with my cycle. I am also on clomid cd3-7. I have 1 dd and wanting more. She is 9yrs. I didnt have thyroid issues (I dont think!) Until after I had her. I gained almost 100lbs in my pregnancy. And I didnt lose any of it when I had her. This is when I started the synthroid. I think by ttc it has made me extremely emotional. Its like I feel all these symptoms and then bam! Af! I feel like all this is in my head. Maybe we can try this together and be each others support. I have checked online and some say it is very hard to conceive with hypothyroidism and others say how hard it is when you have pcos. I have both so I believe im up against impossible. I had pcos before my first and God blessed me with her. I have faith he will bless me with one more. Sorry so long!

User Imageurl=http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com]User Image[/url]

9 years ago

I too am going through the same I found out 17 years ago I had hypothyroid I had graves disease since birth. I have been ttc seriously for 5 months. Opk, temping, symptom tracking. Next month I am going to try natural soy and mucinex. (I hear soy dries up cm)

9 years ago

Nice to meet you angel! Hopefully we can get pg!

User Imageurl=http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com]User Image[/url]

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo