Community post

Discussion

10th month TTC, with 1 chemical

this is my 10 month trying to conceive, i have had one chemical pregnancy 2 months ago i am getting very emotional now with eveyr month coming up negative, i have had my first progesterone test on cycle day 21 too make sure im ovulating properly as i have hypothyroidism, anyone in the same boat as me

2 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

Hey! Just saw this post and had to reply. I'm in exactly the same boat as you! Started TTC in Dec 2013, chemical in July and 2 cycles later, still trying! It is so disheartening but try not to let it get you down.
I visited my GP after the chemical and he wasn't too worried yet. His advice was to keep trying until the new year and if nothing after that to go back to see him to talk through testing.
I guess as we have had a chemical, we know it is possible to at least conceive! So that's a positive thing.
Really feel for you though, know exactly how you are feeling. It doesn't get any easier cycle after cycle does it.

9 years ago

Hi!!! Thanks so much for the reply ð??? it gets so emotional getting those BFN every month... Im due for AF 2 morrow im am hoping she doesnt show up

9 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo