Community post

Discussion

Countdown and Fertility Friend don't agree with eachother...

Fertility Friend has me ovulating on CD 15, less than 12 hours from the time of my trigger shot. Yes, I had a tiny bump in temperature, but it plateaued and then dipped again. Countdown has me ovulating on CD 19... After that, I had a much bigger jump and it stayed high until CD 26, and it has gradually started climbing again. I've been using FRER tests... and yes, you can see a tiny line, but after reading all of these FRER are EVIL LIARS threads online, I think the tests are wrong. :( If FF is correct, I'm like 15 DPO, and my lines are still faint. If Countdown is correct, I'm like 11 DPO, and the lines make a little more sense, maybe.

I don't know what to think. Someone want to look at my HPT images, and my chart, and tell me what you think? I just don't want to waste my time getting my hopes up. It's been 1.5 years since we lost our baby (#1 after 8 years of trying), and I'm just really reluctant to hope anymore.

11 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 11 Replies | Last Page

Hi,
First response are pretty reliable and your line is not that faint. You should get a bfp on a clear blue digital with conception indicator over the next day or so (it is the most sensitive digital at only 25mlu).
Don't worry about when you ovulated as it all depends on when implantation figures. It is mist common to implant between 9 and 12 days past o. It can then take up to five days for the hcg to build up. Every woman and every pregnancy is different. Try not worry sweetie and please keep us updated x

7 years ago

Sorry forgot to mention that countdown has a high setting for the coverline so always has a later day of ovulation for those of us that don't have a major temp shift. Fertility friends coverline is set lower but can be set higher manually if a higher one suits your cycle best.
Sorry if the explanation is a bit jumbled, just trying to ease your mind. Once you get a positive digi I'm sure you will start to relax and enjoy your pregnancy.

7 years ago

Check my hpt's. Clear Blue digital this morning says pregnant!!!

7 years ago • Post starter

I am having some brown discharge today. :( countdown has me at 12 dpo, which could be implantation bleeding, but FF has me at 16 dpo, which is too late, isn't it? I uploaded a pic to my hpts.

on your definite

Implantation happens a few days before you get a bfp. The blood looks brown which could be the wee bean snuggling in and your body adjusting. I hope it settles down but to be safe might be best if you talk to a doctor. Let me know how it goes.

7 years ago

Spoke with the doctor. They said it's too early to tell, or to do anything about it if I'm losing it. They said that until I fill a pad, there's a decent chance that I'm not mc'ing. I had a little bit of pink spotting when I went to the bathroom a minute ago. Still not getting to the pad, just there when I wipe. No cramping. They said I have to do the second blood test, but the hcg isn't the be all end all to pregnancy and really, it will boil down to the ultrasound results on the 15th.

I'm so sorry your having to go through this when you should be at your happiest and jumping for joy. If it's any consolation many women on here have spotted in early pregnancy and went on to have beautiful healthy babies. I'm sending loads of sticky positive vibes your way, plus a big I know I would need it

7 years ago

Thanks, Kerzie. I'm just so scared. Just had another droplet of blood. I just wish there was a crystal ball that at least would say if I'm ever going to be successful.

http://www.babycentre.co.uk/a3081/vaginal-spotting-or-bleeding-in-pregnancy

Found a link that might help put your mind at ease, if this is when you would normally have your period your hormones can trigger a breakthrough bleed.
We would all be scared if it was happening to us, take extra care of yourself for the next few days and hopefully it will stop. I'm here if you need to vent

7 years ago

I lost it. I'm devastated.

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo