Community post

Discussion

Two days late but negative tests?

Hi there so I'm stressing out a few days before AF was due I got the faintest positive line on a test but ever since then all tests are negative. I thought well I hadn't missed AF yet so maybe it is to early to know if I'm pregnant I sure had symptoms boobs full, crazy hard sensitive nipples, peeing all the time and constipated also tired. Now I'm two days late for AF and I just took a test which was a BFN I don't understand. I swear I feel less pregnant but that might be me thinking I'm not pregnant due to the negative tests. I need advice on if I should keep testing am I really pregnant god I hate this not knowing.

3 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

give it a little longer, then if af doesn't show up re-test. I know the waiting game sucks as does getting a faint positive followed by some negatives. If you don't get your af soon call your doctor/health clinic, etc and talk to them, maybe schedule a blood test. I feel your pain going on day 32 with no af and not sure what the hell is going on with the baby making equipment lol

Try and relax, easier said then done of course, but it could just be you are too stressed out and that is keeping aunty flow from showing up

good luck and baby dust!

7 years ago

amandagrace Thanks man your so much more calm than I am. It's weird seeing negative tests cuz I was pregnant only 9 weeks with twins just this last February..,lost them around nine weeks when I took the same kinda test to see if I was pregnant that time it was maybe three days after missing AF and man darkest positive lines I ever saw ..,I'm losing my mind lol thanks for the advice ????http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/res/img/forum/emoticons/baby_dust.gif

7 years ago • Post starter

AF came

7 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo