Community post

Discussion

10dpo still bfn ????

Bfn 6dpo, 8dpo, 9dpo and now 10dpo. I know 6dpo extremely early and rare I just got a little trigger happy with the tests lol. But saw lots of ladiea get bfp at 8dpo so was hoping id have even just faintest lines but nope nothing ???? hoping still a chance to get bfp. Af due in 4days

5 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 5 of 5 Replies

Hello Hunnyb33!

Currently I am 29 dpo and still bfn. I usually have regular 29 day cycles. I had cramping and what I thought was implantation bleeding at 6dpo but still no positive yet! I don't have much advise for you but just curious as to what the outcome will be for you. I have an ultrasound this Thursday so I will keep you updated!

Baby dust to you! XX

7 years ago

Hiya thank you for your reply ???? I went on to have a bfn on 11 dpo and at 4am on 12dpo totally stark white negative. Then at 3:30pm on 12dpo had a faint bfp. After confirming with like another 6 tests over last few days at 15dpo yesterday I had a strong bfp. Goodluck for u I hope u get ur bfp. Xx

7 years ago • Post starter

Congratulations hunnyb33. I'm glad you posted this as I'm 10 dpo and trying not to give up hope this month. Xx

7 years ago

It's ok it's amazing what a few hours can do. I gave birth 3months ago to a beautiful angel he was born sleeping just 36weeks. :( it could be perhaps I'm still a bit fertile? Not sure I'm now petrified of every little twinge ect and check every time I pee as just so worried of miscarriage or another stillbirth x

7 years ago • Post starter

Hunnyb33. Sorry to hear of your loss. You are bound to be worried, it's easier said than done but try not to stress. Wishing you luck, sticky baby dust and all of that. Hugs xxxx

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo