Community post

Discussion

14 DPO and scared to test.

I am 14dpo Af is due today. I tested on 12 DPO with a clear blue digital and got a BFN, this is our 7th month TTC baby #3 and I have a history of cyst during ovulation sometimes causing my period to be irregular. Any one else experience BFNs and then get a BFB. Or should i count my self out for this month.

Im really hoping for a JUNE 2015 little boy to add to our growing family.

3 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

hi! i tested at 13dpo and got a bfn but have a strange feeling i am i think i had implant spotting at 11dpo i am also 14dpo with af due today but have no symptoms of her! im planning on testing 16dpo! this is our 14th cycle trying with a loss in may!

9 years ago

glad to hear i am not alone and so sorry for your loss in may, praying that this is your month. have you had any other syptoms?

9 years ago • Post starter

I've been sooo tired! like falling asleep at 9-10pm and then sleeping till at least 9 if not later! not like me at all! boobs are a little sore nothing like how they were the last pregnancy so im not sure whats going on! a little nausea nothing crazy mostly right when i wake up and in the afternoons..... im praying for our BFP went to the dollar store today to get tests....and all they had were the blue dye tests....i never use those they usually have a brand just called baby and thats what i got my first BFP on! well they dont have those out here! we just moved across country right before the loss so i just sucked it up and got more FRER so ill be testing sunday!

how are you feeling?? any symptoms?

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo