Community post

Discussion

Private Testers Support Group Part 6!

View Full Post

Continuing from part 5 for our little band of sisters :)

Dev sorry about the BFN and the spotting :( Did you retest this morning? How sucky.

bluerose that is a long cycle! Hopefully AF doesn't show. Sounds like you have a crazy weekend ahead, hope you are able to nap today!

Hi to all the other girls!

AFM Not much going on, only work for a tiny bit today and then it is just relaxing. Hoping I can take a nap myself because I've been up since 5 AM for no reason. Boo.

272 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

51 - 60 of 272 Replies | Last Page

JLH sorry the job is unpleasant so far! Will it change in the future? Also sorry your BIL isn't doing well :( What a sucky situation. Your positivity about the new house and the IUI is fantastic though. I definitely think you could have a Christmas BFP :) Agreed that it is nice to see success stories! Kind of sad when those success stories pack up and leave the forum, though.

Cam you are so sweet! You are all aunties for li'l Cletus :) The time is definitely flying! For you, too, that is great that you have schoolwork to keep you busy. It sucks to be TOO busy but it is a nice distraction :) What classes are you taking?

Bumpin agreed about the questions, I wonder what some of these people are thinking! I try not to be rude but sometimes (like with Water Lady haha) it's almost impossible. There was another one who was like "it's taking me forever to get pregnant this time! We're on our SECOND MONTH!" I'm sorry, but less than a year is NOT a long time, I don't care how easily a person has conceived in the past! Sorry you are so tired, I defintely remember those days...the whole first trimester actually! There were days when I could literally sleep 24/7 if I wouldn't get nauseous from not eating. Hang in there!

bluerose where are you?? I am worried, girl!

AFM got a flu shot this morning, I used to not like needles but after giving myself two Ovidrel shots I fear nothing. It was a clinic for all the city employees (I work at the recreation center) and all the sanitation worker dudes were freaking out about the needles, LOL. Pansies ;) It is getting colder outside and last night even though I had several blankets on and the heat is on 69 degrees I was FREEZING. Like, violently shivering, I was that cold. It was highly unsettling and Cletus did not like it :(

9 years ago • Post starter

luv: I know right? Crazy people! It has taken us 7 months and while I thought it was taking forever, I knew that others have waited so much longer and it makes me sad. More than likely that girl you were talking about doesn't even know much about ovulation and conception (she might, but wouldn't suprise me).

I don't like needles either, but then again, I have never had to use one on myself. I swore that when I turned 18 that I would get a tattoo and I am almost 27 now and still no tattoo. I am such a wuss, LOL.

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

Thanks bumpin4baby.
Luv I'm taking English 2, state and local governments and stats. Next term I signed up for speech, chemistry lab and spanish 1. The nursing program starts in may! I didn't know that you could take the flu vaccine while pregnant!

User Image

9 years ago

Bumpin yeah there are some women who ask questions on here and I'm like "did you take any science courses in school? Did you do any online research whatsoever?" And the same questions over and over and over...I swear if one more asks if an OPK can detect pregnancy I will scream!

Cam woo sounds like a full load! Yay for the nursing program starting in May! Yes, you can definitely get a flu shot when pregnant, my doctor was very specific that I NEED one haha. And DH needs one too because he cannot get me sick. I also am getting a TDAP booster in the third trimester so I don't risk getting/giving the baby whooping cough, and DH is getting his booster at the hospital. Apparently this is all standard procedure nowadays!

I just finished my first explication essay, i had to submit a rough draft to my professor and submit a copy for peer review hopefully it is on point so that in one week I do not have to do too much revisions. Time to go to bed.
Luv I'm glad to hear that lol I know you wouldnt dare allow them to give you anything harmful to our cletus!!!! I hope everyone has a great night!
Bump i hope that you are feeling awesome! Sometimes you must ignore those silly questions lol.
Jada I hope you are in great spirits too and the mil is behaving.

oooh side note my grandfather had a fall he is 75 and my mom is at the hospital now with him. She will be bringing him back to her place so that we can keep tabs on him.

User Image

9 years ago

Just stopping in to quickly say (so that it doesnt look like i died or something!) hat I found out I am pregnant about 3 days after my man and I broke up. So it's all been an emotional roller coaster around here. Emotions and hot flashes actually.

User Image

9 years ago

Blue: Congratulations on the pregnancy! A happy and healthy 9 months!! The issue with the DH... my heart goes out to you. I can totally understand your emotional state. I hope there's a chance for you guys to work things out. So sorry girl.

Hey ladies...I'm lurking with more consistency these days. Hopefully, I can come back soon.

9 years ago

Wow good morning ladies!!!!
Congrats blue sorry about the situation hopefully it all pans out for you.
Hello Jan I hope that you are feeling better.
Gm Jada Luv and bump.

User Image

9 years ago

bluerose oh my god, what a horrifying situation...on one hand I am so thrilled for you that you are pregnant (yay!!!!), but definitely it must be even more emotional than it would otherwise be to have problems with a marriage. I am so sorry you are going through this and can't just enjoy the pregnancy without other stressors. If you need to vent we are here for you.

janise I am glad you are back! Please keep lurking, we like having you around :)

Cam so sorry about your grandpa! I hope it all works out. With your essay, too, which I'm sure is fantastic!

AFM just woke up, have two clients today, besides that not much happening. Ordered a crib yesterday though, that is good. Gotta get some of that logistical stuff done. Having lunch with a friend tomorrow who is going through the whole Femara and SA process. I have resolved to help her because this shit is embarrassing to talk about with most people!

Morning ladies and now 3 bellies. All is well over on my end my grandpa is OK I just got off the phone with him he is moving with my mom so that we all can keep a look at him. I'm getting some school work done today and then later take the girls out for Halloween. Wake up sleepy heads Smooches!

User Image

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo