Community post

Discussion

Private Testers Support Group Part 6!

View Full Post

Continuing from part 5 for our little band of sisters :)

Dev sorry about the BFN and the spotting :( Did you retest this morning? How sucky.

bluerose that is a long cycle! Hopefully AF doesn't show. Sounds like you have a crazy weekend ahead, hope you are able to nap today!

Hi to all the other girls!

AFM Not much going on, only work for a tiny bit today and then it is just relaxing. Hoping I can take a nap myself because I've been up since 5 AM for no reason. Boo.

272 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

31 - 40 of 272 Replies | Last Page

JLH glad you had a great start to your day yesterday! Hope the rest of it went well too :) If the old wives tale about "girls make you uglier during pregnancy" is true, I am definitely having a girl. She is "stealing my beauty" for sure. My face is so pimply :(

Cam haha I think you are right, DH is already making grand plans for this kid to get an athletic scholarship. That might be wishful thinking!

Where is everyone??

AFM had two of my three clients already today, then it's a long weekend for me! No plans, really. Lunch with a pregnant friend on Saturday (the one who is 10 weeks ahead of me). Hope everyone is doing well!

9 years ago • Post starter

Hmmm it's only 4 of us that has jumped over.
Anyway I'm just getting out of church and about to do some homework then off to bed.

User Image

9 years ago

Good morning all!

Cam hope your homework went well! Every three years I have to renew my personal training certification and it involves doing horrible online quizzes. They are open book but still. Barf. I'm impressed with anyone who can go back to school as an adult! :)

Where is my lovely bluerose??

AFM got a good night's sleep last night finally! Had weird dreams. One was about Spiderman, LOL. Today I have off so I will do laundry and take more of the aforementioned quizzes.

Morning ladies! Just jumping in really quick to say hello. I'm late to meet my designer to put together the closets at the new house!!

Luv, yeah for good sleep!! GL on the quizzes ;)

Cam, how was church? How are you feeling?

Been bd'g EOD, so we shall see...not hopeful but a month closer to IUI...

9 years ago

Morning ladies. I'm up and putting a semi permanent black rinse on my hair. Church was awesome and my homework was great. So more homework today and my daughter hair later.

User Image

9 years ago

JLH woohoo closets! And you are right about the IUI getting closer. It definitely helped me feel more optimistic when I was getting the IUIs. Hope your weekend is going well and your MIL is going easy on you!

Cam glad your homework is going well! And lots of hair getting done over there :)

AFM not much going on, I bought some maternity clothes yesterday which is fun. Kinda boring around here though!

My lord, I am often annoyed with the Questions and Answers section of this board but there is a girl on there who has posted multiple times about how she conceived her first two children right away and she is so frustrated because this current TTC attempt is such a challenge, and she is upset about it. She is 9 DPO on her SECOND MONTH OF TRYING. I just want to shake her shoulders and scream "that is NOTHING!" Ugh.

Morning!

Luv, aside from the crazy lady hope all else is good? Football Sunday!

Cam, I hope you prayed for us all this morning and that work goes quickly!

AFM, dealing with family madness...my DH's brother was shot twice in Miami! And his mom is acting crazy, nope we haven't told her...she's just having a pity party. I was about to leave for church but helping with her...on a better note we did bd this morning!!

9 years ago

Yes I prayed and church was amazing!
Luv there's a lot of ignorant people trying to conceive. I hope that the rest of your day is exciting.
Jada Omgg I'm glad he's alive that's why I don't like it down here. Senseless shootings and such. I hope things work out with your mil and great job on bding.
I'm preparing to sleep a hr then get ready for work ughhh.

User Image

9 years ago

HEEEYYY!!! Sorry that I have been MIA. I have just been trying to be as calm as possible this cycle! Sooo... I guess it worked!! I'M PREGNANT!! I found out on 8 DPO with just a very very faint line. I am 13 DPO today and getting nice dark lines! I am very excited but nervous at the very same time. I really hope this is a sticky bean!!

Hope you are all doing great!!

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo