Community post

Discussion

Private Testers Support Group Part 6!

View Full Post

Continuing from part 5 for our little band of sisters :)

Dev sorry about the BFN and the spotting :( Did you retest this morning? How sucky.

bluerose that is a long cycle! Hopefully AF doesn't show. Sounds like you have a crazy weekend ahead, hope you are able to nap today!

Hi to all the other girls!

AFM Not much going on, only work for a tiny bit today and then it is just relaxing. Hoping I can take a nap myself because I've been up since 5 AM for no reason. Boo.

272 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 20 of 272 Replies | Last Page

I'm so sorry to hear this Dev but like Luv said I'm glad you have an appointment to get some answers. I know the feeling Dev being a TR sister. I'm praying for you.

Luv I'm excited and I'm guessing a boy.

The Beach water was full of fish since we were so close to the pier. Jelly fish and all. Now heading back to get ready for work.

User Image

9 years ago

Thanks ladies.

@Luv: He was quite certain and I am full boar AF now.

@Cam: thanks for the kind words. We are doing our best to remain positive. It hit hubby hard as he actually saw the test too and then rubbed and kissed my belly before the spotting started. Jewels had a successful IVF process. Her digi was positive this morning :)

Life goes on and we will move forward and see what God has planned for us

9 years ago

Evening ladies!

Dev, I'm sooooo sorry to hear that news :( I know you have awhile until the appointment so I will be praying you get a sticky bean before that!! Please say you're sticking around!

Cam, I am SO happy you're back! Hope work is going well :) FXd for you this month! Praying the break is what you needed...

Luv,I suck in not wishing you even belated bday wishes :/ hope you had a great lunch and you and baby Luv got alllll the pasta y'all can stand :) thanks for the kind words....believe me there are times I want to go off! This is definitely a test...

Hope the rest of you are doing well!

AFM, AF has left and the DH is ready to pounce...we have had a lot of stress but after two great talks I think we may be back on track!

9 years ago

Dev you are welcome sweetie.
Jada yayyyyyy let dh pounce on you..... Calgon take Jada away!!!!!!
Tonight was a good night I'm off on time time to shower and tap out! Smooches

User Image

9 years ago

Cam sounds like an awesome time at the beach! Although jellyfish are freaky haha :) Boy! Your guess is noted, and it seems to be a popular one among my family. Although my SILs are all rooting for girls, because they have mostly boys haha.

Dev I am so sorry about the CP. Your appt is about 4 months away right? Hopefully you won't even need it. They say women are extra fertile after a CP. I ovulated a bit late after mine (or what I think was a CP) so watch out for that, if you did want to track or plan BD out. I am glad your friend's IVF was a success, it is awful when that fails and you're out all that money. You might be having mixed emotions about it though and that is understandable!

JLH don't worry you don't suck for not wishing me a happy birthday :) I was gone last weekend so I didn't get a chance to be all "IT IS MY BIRTHDAY, WORSHIP ME AS YOUR GOD" on that day, lol! I turned 32, so it wasn't even a milestone bday. DH turned 33 yesterday, huzzah! I am so glad you and your DH are back on track with TTC. And I am so glad you guys still enjoy each other after all this "trying" haha ;) That is one of those things that not a lot of couples can maintain, but you guys have the passion! I am jealous!

Hope all my other lovelies are doing well! Smooches to all of you, like Cam said :)

AFM kind of a lazy weekend, at least for me. DH is running 24 miles (LUNATIC) right now. I am sitting on the couch, haha. Gonna watch the Packer game at noon, then probably grocery shopping later. Not the most thrilling day ;)

9 years ago • Post starter

Morning ladies!!

Luv, you crack me up!! Thanks for understanding and accepting my shortcomings :) I'm in the couch too, was planning to go to church, but I don't want to leave my MIL here alone, the dh is out getting things for the new house as they are working in it. Praying just a few more weeks!!

Cam, hope church was great and you sent a prayer up for us! Glad you got off work on time as well ;)

Wakey Wakey you other ladies!!

AFM, all is well...we got it in last night and this morning, lol. Luv I guess it's a good stress reliever for us both, lol!! I'm here relaxing and watching all my recorded shows, my MIL is taking her bath. All seems ok so far...so praying the day goes better!

9 years ago

Sometimes all we need is a good or great release!!!! Prayers went up for all of us now I'm about to take a nap before work!

User Image

9 years ago

JLH I hope everything is going okay with your MIL! You deserve a good few days :)

Cam hi girly!

It has been hella quiet around here! Lawd!

AFM not much going on. I have tomorrow off so I'm hoping to get some cleaning done. The trim and built-in stain still hasn't dried totally so we have stuff all over our living room! The weather is gorgeous today, nice fall day in the 60s. Might take a walk this afternoon. Hope everyone is well!

9 years ago • Post starter

Gm I'm up and at it preparing to go to school. Going to get my vanilla Chai tea and a banana. Then mandatory job meeting at 230. Hopefully I'm canceled tomorrow so I can be lazy all week lol. wake up lazy butts!!!!! It's miracle Monday! Morning Luv.

User Image

9 years ago

Finished with the meeting for the nurses and all that I can say is that there is going to be some angry nurses. I must protect my livelihood. Any who I will be working tomorrow unfortunately but hey it pays the bills.
Jada how's it going today?
Did blue jump over yet or Frsty?
Jan I hope you are feeling better.
Bumpin4baby good evening.
Luv and squishy we find out tomorrow what it is right?

I'm beat so im going to take a nap and I'll check back in.

User Image

9 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo