Community post

Discussion

Private Testers Support Group Part 6!

View Full Post

Continuing from part 5 for our little band of sisters :)

Dev sorry about the BFN and the spotting :( Did you retest this morning? How sucky.

bluerose that is a long cycle! Hopefully AF doesn't show. Sounds like you have a crazy weekend ahead, hope you are able to nap today!

Hi to all the other girls!

AFM Not much going on, only work for a tiny bit today and then it is just relaxing. Hoping I can take a nap myself because I've been up since 5 AM for no reason. Boo.

272 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

131 - 140 of 272 Replies | Last Page

Luv, that makes sense!! That's really great about your SIL :) Happy to hear the positive report!

9 years ago

Gutentag, everyone! Hope you are all doing well. Things are good in LuvLand, still counting down to gender reveal TOMORROW omg :)

9 years ago • Post starter

Wow action on the board!! Hello ladies and welcome back. I'm excited for luvs gender scan today. I have a lot of work to do so I'll check in later. Jada I'm thinking of you.

User Image

9 years ago

Ladies,

Four positive tests last night to include a digital...but then started spotting and now full blown AF. At the Army doctor now and just had blood drawn. Waiting to see the doctor and hopefully get a new referral to my OB. I plan to go there today. So I'm pretty upset...thanks ladies for everything and I will keep you posted.

Jada

9 years ago

Jada: praying for you girl.

9 years ago

JLH oh my god hun! I'm so sorry this is going on. How worrisome. I hope everything is fine with the baby. Please god please take care of our Jada and Jada Jr! :(

It feels like an bad time to even mention this but the appointment was this morning and it is a boy!

http://www.countdownmypregnancy.com/my-pregnancy/my-photos.php?u=21502

Jan, thanks!

Luv, that's WONDERFUL news :)

9 years ago

My heart is with Jada.
Congrats on the boy Luv!!!!!! I guessed right!

User Image

9 years ago

Just stopping by to see how everyone is doing!

JLHart: So sorry :( Hugs to you!!

Luv: A boy!! I kinda had a feeling it would be, CONGRATS!! :)

Hope that you all are doing well! I haven't been getting on here as much as I once thought that I would, I apollogize. I will keep checking in periodically, bc I want to see some more BFPs!

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo