Community post

Discussion

Private Testers Support Group Part 6!

View Full Post

Continuing from part 5 for our little band of sisters :)

Dev sorry about the BFN and the spotting :( Did you retest this morning? How sucky.

bluerose that is a long cycle! Hopefully AF doesn't show. Sounds like you have a crazy weekend ahead, hope you are able to nap today!

Hi to all the other girls!

AFM Not much going on, only work for a tiny bit today and then it is just relaxing. Hoping I can take a nap myself because I've been up since 5 AM for no reason. Boo.

272 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

111 - 120 of 272 Replies | Last Page

Luv, hey there! Hope your DH is ok and not giving you a heart attack!! Stillllo no AF....but I'm thinking it's stress to be honest, think I'm trying to protect my heart. I have a hpt soooo we will see what happens over night. I must say, I've had a lot of creamy discharge, so much I thought AF was here...lol. Hope football was entertaining :)

Cam, hey Hun! How are ya?!

9 years ago

JLH DH managed to finish the crown molding, thank god! And he is no worse for the wear :) I am glad he is so handy but it scares me sometimes, LOL. How you doing today?

Cam hi girl! GL on your test/essay!!

Lurkers: hello! Please talk to us. We will not bite. It feels kind of depressing around here because a lot of girls say "I won't leave" and then they do. Some of y'all have given totally reasonable explanations for taking a break from the boards and I get that completely, but for those who just disappeared we are worried about you!

AFM Monday Monday Monday! Was happy to see my Packers win yesterday (and win BIG). Done with work already today. We'll see if I have the motivation to clean the house.

9 years ago • Post starter

Hey ladies!!

Luv, I'm off today and tomorrow and was supposed to be meeting my designer to work on things at the house, but she hurt her back! Soooo I'm home relaxing, but really need to be packing and cleaning this house. My DH feels he is handy too...lol...but I suppose that's better than hem not being handy...right??

Cam, how was the test?! I bet you aced it! How are you feeling?

AFM, I'm ok...welllll I'm nervous actually...officially three days late...eek...so I'm researching instead of testing, lol. So trying to stay busy, which I have plenty to do just don't wanna...ha ha,

Hope y'all are all well!!

9 years ago

JLH being late is a good thing! For AF anyway :) Hope we get some good news from you very soon! Did you get around to cleaning today? I managed to hit a few rooms, that's good :)

You girls are so much better than the CDMP board. I joined a thread there for Easter babies and the other women basically won't talk to me. Weird. I keep responding to their posts and trying to engage and am totally ignored. Oh well, I have you guys! :)

Also weird about CDMP: the question and answer section is full of BITCHES. Basically someone will answer a question with a perfectly great and kind answer, and a bunch of other women will mark it "unhelpful." WTF?! Bunch of cranky pregnant ladies over there I think. I don't see the point in being cranky during pregnancy because so many women want to be pregnant, why be so miserable? The preggos there don't seem to get that they are the lucky ones.

My family needs some prayers, ladies. My SIL (the "good one" that I may have mentioned) is in the ICU with bacterial meningitis. We are all hoping she pulls through as this can be extremely serious for a high percentage of people. I will ask my doctor on Friday if I can go out and visit and help out because I don't know much about how it's contracted and whether it could harm me/the baby.

Luv, prayers lifted!!!

9 years ago

JLH thanks hun! We are kind of freaking out. My mom talked to a retired OB nurse who is a friend of hers and she said that if I were her patient she would advise me to stay far away from someone with meningitis. I hope I get to go help but if I have to stay away I will. Ugh. Hey did you take a test?

Cam hi girl hope your test went well yesterday!

Luv: Bacterial Meningitis is common but can be very serious. It is recommended that close contact with the sufferer be avoided. The risk might be minimal for you but my personal opinion is that, to be on the safe side, you should probably speak with your OB/GYN. Don't want anything untoward happening to you and or Cletus.

Jada: Test already! I will soon have bitten off all my nails lady! Put me out of my misery, please?

Cam: Hey chica! Hope you did well on your test.

9 years ago

Luv, I say listen to them and I'm sure they will understand! How are you holding up? Nope I didn't test today...was thinking of waiting until Saturday. I know I know...lol. That way it will be a week past and Saturday will be a month from our two year anniversary...and let's me not test...lol I'm a wimp!

Jan...where have you been?

9 years ago

Jada: Since I'm not TTC anymore, I figure why stick my nose in...but I'd like to see all of you get the BFP you deserve!

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo