Community post

Discussion

Private Testers Support Group Part 6!

View Full Post

Continuing from part 5 for our little band of sisters :)

Dev sorry about the BFN and the spotting :( Did you retest this morning? How sucky.

bluerose that is a long cycle! Hopefully AF doesn't show. Sounds like you have a crazy weekend ahead, hope you are able to nap today!

Hi to all the other girls!

AFM Not much going on, only work for a tiny bit today and then it is just relaxing. Hoping I can take a nap myself because I've been up since 5 AM for no reason. Boo.

272 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

101 - 110 of 272 Replies | Last Page

Hey super strong mommy to be, I can see you in action with your belly in tow. Yes I will be meeting a lot of relatives come Saturday. Yes good news Coming soon!
Jada hey hun How's everything?

User Image

9 years ago

Gm ladies just checking in. I'm currently in a hot situation and being burned alive. I'm sitting under the hell dryer at the Dominican shop my little 36Cs are sweating something fierce. Then off to target to get some black heels for tonight and something from Marshalls for tomorrow. I still need to study for my test Monday.

User Image

9 years ago

Cam hey girl I hope you have cooled off! LOL at sweaty "girls." They are more trouble than they're worth, I swear ;)

Not much going on around here, just watching a lot of TV!

9 years ago • Post starter

Hi ladies...then there were three...or so it seems :)

Cam, You are hilarious!! And no ma'am you are not small..my little 34Bs...now that's small! I know you have a lot going on, hope you are doing well?! Good luck with the exam!

Luv, hey you!! I WISH I was home watching tv...except my dh called a few minutes ago and let me know that his mom took something and knocked herself out, so she's home sleeping :/ Any plans for the weekend? Are we officially counting down to find out what BabyLuv is?!

AFM, I am sitting here at work, past ready to go! We as a unit went to the airport around 5am to see off some Soldiers deploying, then we went to Cracker Barrel for b'fast. So yeah...ready to go!! LOL. I am ready to get my tax final over and done with tomorrow! Whew it will be nice to have my weekends back. I took off from work on Monday and Tuesday, which is great BC all of our inspections PASSED!!!! So the house is ours...well after the closing paperwork. So a lot of packing and moving to do and within two weeks, because I am having my tonsils removed on 2 Dec!! So as always lots to do and in a short amount of time...lol. I am excited for Thanksgiving (for once in my life) because my mom and brother are coming this way :) I will need to put them to work! Ha Ha.

9 years ago

JLH woohoo for passing inspections! And GL on your final tomorrow, that is gonna be great :) You will definitely have a busy two weeks ahead! Holy crap! Hopefully you'll be able to finish moving and you can recover from your tonsillectomy with warm tea made by your fancy fridge ;) Yes we are counting down to Cletus's reveal! One week from today! I don't have many weekend plans, just coffee with a friend tomorrow! How are you feeling with the TWW?

AFM I forgot to mention big news from this morning (well around 4 AM haha). I couldn't fall back asleep and had my palm on my belly, and I guess I was in the right place at the right time cuz Cletus kicked me THUMP right in the hand! Just once and then I couldn't get him/her to do it again. It was one lucky strike :) First time I've felt the baby from the outside! Today's kicks and movements are stronger than they've been in the past too. Guess the in-utero "workouts" the kid's been doing are paying off :)

Luv, how exciting!!!!! Yep an athlete for sure :) I called my RE nurse to ask how that would work if we wanted to try IUI in December after the procedure and she said it's basically up to us and how I'm feeling. Haven't talked to the dh about it all, but I have a feeling we are going to wait until the new year. Get in the house and get settled, figure out what to do with his mother, and the. Go from there.

Cam, thinking of ya!

AFM, I'm on CD 32 today, should have seen AF bit nothing as of yet...I'm really trying not to think anything, give it another day...eek!!

9 years ago

JLH I hope AF has still stayed away! When do you think you'll test? Hopefully you and your DH can get on board with the same plans, since you will have your hands full for a few weeks it might be a good idea (if you need the iUI) to put it off a bit! It's tough because IUIs can't be scheduled in advance so it does require a flexible schedule.

Hello Cam how are you??

Where are my other gals? There are some who haven't been on for a while. I hope everyone is okay!

AFM we still have no idea what to do about our busted washing machine. It is very inconvenient to have to go to a laundromat so I want DH to make up his effing mind! Either fix this washer or get a new one. Either way, I don't care, just make a decision dammit! It snowed today and the roads are kind of bad, thankfully we got all our essential shopping done and don't have to go anywhere else tomorrow. Finishing up some house projects like trim work and the crib :)

Luv, hey!! Ok first y'all can have that snow:) Second, yes something must be done about your washer. Our dryer went out a few weeks ago and I hated it but enjoyed the break...lol. AF actually hasn't shown yet...so not sure what's up but trying not to get excited at all. I will test Monday if nothing tomorrow!

Cam, thinking if you!

9 years ago

Hello my ladies and board stalkers! The funeral was done nicely and the gathering afterwards was beautiful. I'm content and at peace now I'm ready for Monday so I can pass this test and get an acceptable grade for my essay due Monday. And start my without plan seriously! Luv that sucks about the washer grrrrrr! Jada I pray that your womb is with child!!!

User Image

9 years ago

JLH woohoo for no AF! Hope the witch is still gone. No dryer would not be fun either! I think it would be easier at least at my house, just because we have some drying racks we could use. Although the clothes would not be as delightfully fluffy.

Cam I'm glad the funeral went well, it's always a relief to have things like that come together when everyone is grieving. GL with your studying!! I'm sure you will do awesome :)

AFM watching lots o' football! DH is trying to figure out how to put up crown molding in our split-foyer entryway. Which is very tall, and he is the only one here that he can put on a huge ladder. He has "a plan" though but frankly I am skeptical ;) Just one piece left thank god! Say a prayer that he doesn't fall off the ladder to his doom!

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo