Community post

Discussion

Private Testers Support Group Part 6!

View Full Post

Continuing from part 5 for our little band of sisters :)

Dev sorry about the BFN and the spotting :( Did you retest this morning? How sucky.

bluerose that is a long cycle! Hopefully AF doesn't show. Sounds like you have a crazy weekend ahead, hope you are able to nap today!

Hi to all the other girls!

AFM Not much going on, only work for a tiny bit today and then it is just relaxing. Hoping I can take a nap myself because I've been up since 5 AM for no reason. Boo.

272 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

91 - 100 of 272 Replies | Last Page

Back from my trip, nobody's been on! Well DH hit his marathon goal, and now we are back home, hooray! Hope you girls are alright....

9 years ago • Post starter

Hi all!! I hope all is as well as can be for each of you!! I've been crazy busy with the new house, even got furniture delivered today! I will catch up soon :)

Jada

9 years ago

Luv: Congrats to ur DH! Glad you enjoyed the trip and got to show off your bump! Hope you are doing well?

Jada: Its great that things are falling into place for you. Excited about the new furniture

Cam: My condolences on the death of your grandfather. Hopefully something positive will come out of what you are going through now.

9 years ago

JLH woohoo new furniture! Don't worry about catching up around here, not much to catch up on it looks like! :( Hope everyone is okay!

Janise good to hear from you! How are you doing hun? Haha I don't know about showing off the bump but it is present and it fits into a swimsuit. Sadly the pool was waaaay too cold for me to get in it so I just dipped my feet in the hot tub. Boo cold pools!

AFM not a lot going on, work is very light this week because several of my clients are sick/busy. Trying to occupy my time but it is rather boring around here! It did snow so we have a dusting to look at :)

Hi ladies!

Luv, not that I have a clue, but enjoy the down time BC soon you will be busy, but such an amazing way to be busy!! I hope we don't lose you after that...sorry being selfish :) Again I have not a clue how life changes so much after baby...so forgive my ignorance! Snow..y'all can keep that! It is getting colder here in AL tomorrow they say and the rain already moved in...

Jan, hi!!! Happy to hear from you and yes things are falling into place a bit. The dh and I were off today and spent a good amount of time at the house. We had a husband and wife (friends of ours) come by and it was nice to say "please have a seat" lol. How are you?!

Cam, praying for you!!

Blue, Bumping, Frosty, Dev: where are y'all??

AFM, AF is due by Friday...she's always in time and I never like to get my hopes up so I am sure she will be here. We are close to getting the occupancy letter so we can "legally" occupy the house...lol! We got the big fridge put in today, the GE Cafe with hot water dispenser :) it's really all coming together! Dh just made it home and surprised me with flowers, so I'm good!

9 years ago

JLH no need to ask forgiveness! I am sure you are right. In 6 months I will be like "I wish I were BORED!" I actually like being bored, so there ya go ;) And don't worry I am not going anywhere! Your house sounds so AMAZING. A hot water dispenser?! That is so convenient! Instant hot cocoa! (There are more uses of course but hot cocoa = delicious) Your DH is a sweetheart. I hope AF stays away and you get a BFP but either way you are on the right track with the IUI coming up. If you have any questions at all about the process, even TMI questions, I will answer anything!

Hello ladies who may be reading!

AFM went to the dentist today and it was nice to finally have good news for them! I started seeing this dentist shortly after I started TTC and they always ask if you might be pregnant before doing x-rays, so every time I've gone to the dentist over the last two years I've had to be like "nope, still not pregnant" and I felt like total crap. The dentist and hygienist have been rooting for me and were so thrilled that I am knocked up at long last! Also my insurance company is paying for more frequent cleanings during pregnancy so I get to go in 3 months. I like going to the dentist so this is good. They also said I can bring in the baby after it's born for my post-partum cleaning and they will play with the baby while I'm getting my teeth cleaned. Good service!

Hey ladies. Thanks for the love, I really love you ladies. Yes Jan I'm waiting for the my positive in all of this sadness. Luv 9 days before we find out what our cletus is!!!! I wish I could've seen your belly in a bathing suit lol. I'm glad your dentist visit was good. Jada hey hun I know you are ready to christen the new place hopefully it will have little feet to crawl and walk throughout it. A house full of love and babies lol! I need to get back to my school work now. Blue I hope all is well. Frsty where are you?
More bfps I pray soon!!!!!

User Image

9 years ago

Cam, HI!! So happy to see you back, you and your family have stayed in my thoughts and prayers :) I pray God sends you a LO and soon! Knock out those classes, I know you are doing GREAT!

Luv, that is wonderful news allll around! You can go to the dentist for me anytime you would like...btw...LOL! I am with Cam, can't wait to hear what you are having! Thanks for understanding my thought process...ha ha. I love when you find doctors and other services where the people truly care about you! Makes such a difference. You are right either way I know we will be on track soon!! I will definitely be hitting you up about what to expect when we get to that point :)

AFM, I have an achy back and some slight cramps, so I am sure she will start to show either tonight or tomorrow...I was looking at the calendar and it looks like next month our fertile week will be the week right after our anniversary, but at least AF will have come and gone before Christmas and my B-day! We are thinking of going to TX for my birthday, but now I am wondering if we will actually get to do IUI?! What am amazing b-day gift that will be, especially if it works!!

9 years ago

Jada I pray you get your CHRISTmas bfp!!!!

User Image

9 years ago

Cam hey sweetie! I hope things are calming down around you, and everyone is coping with the loss. How are you holding up? Thinking of you and praying you get some peace and some good news :)

JLH I feel good about the IUI for you guys! It's a good way to jump past some of the initial issues that can cause problems. Good shortcut to the egg ;) I am hoping a Christmas BFP is in your very very near future! Sounds like you will have a good holiday season either way, fun trips and stuff! Will you be in the new house by Thanksgiving??

Hello to my other ladies, Jan, bluerose, Frsty, SMH, Dev, anyone else who may be lurking back there ;)

AFM Had a good day today! Trained a couple clients and they did great. I'm taking it a bit easier at work but still had to do some squats with an Olympic bar (I cannot avoid the Olympic bars, LOL) and some planks with hip drops that may be safe during pregnancy but they ain't easy! I kind of laugh at the women who say "oh you shouldn't lift more than 10 lb while pregnant", pioneer women did all kinds of crazy shizz and humanity survived. Also Starbucks has BOGO holiday drinks so I got two tall lattes instead of one venti. Stickin' it to "the man," I am :-P

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo