Community post

Discussion

Private Testers Support Group Part 6!

Continuing from part 5 for our little band of sisters :)

Dev sorry about the BFN and the spotting :( Did you retest this morning? How sucky.

bluerose that is a long cycle! Hopefully AF doesn't show. Sounds like you have a crazy weekend ahead, hope you are able to nap today!

Hi to all the other girls!

AFM Not much going on, only work for a tiny bit today and then it is just relaxing. Hoping I can take a nap myself because I've been up since 5 AM for no reason. Boo.

272 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 272 Replies | Last Page

I migrated!!!

@Luv: it was definitely a Debbie downer. Hubby was pretty bummed too. Definitely a botched test as today AF is starting up as she normally does. I get up every day at 5:15 to have coffee with the hubby before he goes to work. Even on days that I don't have to be up I automatically pop up out of bed!

@Blue: thanks for the congrats! Crazy how small this world is. Hopefully you will have some answers soon. I know my body pretty well too and know when AF is about to show so I have no idea why I decided to POAS. Just habit I think.

AFM: CD1. Going to keep close tabs this cycle to see what happens and hope that one of these months will be our lucky one!!

All you other ladies.....where are you????
Hope everyone is well!

9 years ago

I made it over...

Dev, I am SO sorry she showed :/ I pray she isn't too bad at least...that's sweet you make the time for your dh!

Luv, thanks for the new thread and for sticking around as you promised :)

Hope you other ladies make the jump!!

AFM, I'm not doing well at all. Luv my MIL will be 91 in Jan and although they claim she has dementia I think she's just crazy! And not in the we don't get along kind of way, BC we do...but in the she sees and talks to and wants to feed people only she can see, who by the way are hurting her and beating my dh according to her...she even beats on our bedroom door and walks in if it isn't locked!! The stress is getting to me and to him and I'm hating to be home. Actually a bit greatful to not be pregnant at the moment and seriously wondering if we should even try...sorry to be so down :(

9 years ago

Luv happy belated birthday sugar How's my little tinker doing? I'm proud of you being able to finish the test who cares about the time. I'm sure your little pudgy is cute.
Blue it must be fun to have your own horsey!!! I lived in Tampa 7 years with 2 of them in Brandon. The people are nicer than down here in South Florida. I hope af stay away.
Dev Hey sweets congrats on the new job. I didn't go back to far so tell me what will you be doing? Sorry about af arriving.
Bumpin4baby I hope you caught that eggy!
Jada hey sugar how are you I hope your mil is better but I'm guessing not you are always in my thoughts. Af is gone for you what are you planning on doing this cycle? When does the new job start?
Jan I'm sorry you are in a bad place at the moment and I hope it passes by as quickly as it arrived. I'll miss you.
Frsty how are you? I bet your little son is keeping you busy.
Do anyone know how Smh is doing and rella?

Afm it's been a long 2 weeks. One of my classes ended yesterday. My daughters soccer season is completed now they wanna try out for volleyball. I had to take a break and focus on my classes plus myself because I almost did a Jan number and quit ttc. Quitting is not an option so I took a break. Now I'm back. Thank you ladies for thinking of me I missed you all.

I made the leap!

User Image

9 years ago

Ohh Jada my heart goes out to you. I cannot imagine having to deal with this every day and night. Go to the spa for the day with some aroma therapy just to release some stress. Stress is a killer. I feel bad for you.

User Image

9 years ago

@CAM!!!!! Hi lovely. I am in the accounting department. Super excited. Sometimes a break is good. It's tough to go through every month doing everything right but still have nothing happening. Sometimes we just need a chance to relax and re-charge and re-think things and clear our head. I have said we will take a break and it never really happens. We did take a break from OPK's and temping, and just tried to BD on the right days. Don't know how far you read back but I had a surgery end of September. Exploratory basically to see what was going on and if he could unblock my left tube. No luck unblocking the left tube and the right one was blocked also. He was able to clear out the right one but wasn't too sure how quickly it would scar over. We did have our referral made for IVF and will just have to wait patiently for the call. It's about a 4-6 month wait until we get our first initial consult. Jewels from our other group just finished up IVF and it is sounding very promising that it worked for her. Three implanted, 4 day transfer. She is currently 7 DPT or 10 DPO. She has lines on her HPT and trigger was 12 days ago so that should be out of her system by now.
I am so glad you are back though. we all missed you!

@JL: sorry to hear things are so rough. It's tough when it is family and we truly love them. I have tons of family issues going on and when I try acknowledge the issue with my two SIL's they put everything on me. It's gotten to the point where I just don't bother trying anymore. Hope things look up for you soon.

@Bumpin: where are?? Hope you are doing well and were able to get another BD session in before your surge was gone. The Sunday session may have done it though. Stay positive!!!

@Luv: Are you and DH going to find out the sex of "Cletus the Fetus"? My friend called her little baby that until they knew the sex. LOL

I will check in again soon!!! Ha! I finally get back on here to try and keep up with everyone and now I go back to work! I will do my best to pop in in the evening and check in on all of you lovelies

9 years ago

Dev that is awesome. Congrats again.
Luv have you posted a bump picture yet? I love your ultrasound picture!!!!
I am about to start reading my school material for next week. I am currently on cycle day 23 out of 26 or 27 I have not put any pressure into ttc because I plan on just relaxing until jan 4 my 5th year anniversary! Luv when do we find out what our squishy is?

User Image

9 years ago

Gm ladies maybe everybody still sleeping. I'm about to take my girls to the beach for a couple hrs then return home so I can get ready for work. I hope everyone's OK.

User Image

9 years ago

Dev sorry about AF :( But that is really sweet that you have coffee with your DH every day! Will you need to wake up early for your new job? Yep we will be finding out what Cletus is (I call it that too LOL) :) November 21st it is scheduled!

JLH wow that is a lot to deal with with your MIL. You are a saint! A lot of people couldn't deal with that. Has she always been this way? I would definitely make sure I locked all the doors I didn't want her entering! ;) Sucks that it's making you rethink TTC. Don't let your MIL stop your plans. It will all work out in the end I am sure of it! And you are of course welcome for me sticking around, I am selfish and need you ladies ;)

Cam thanks sweetie! Glad to see you around again! No worries about taking a break from the boards/TTC, sometimes it's just too much to deal with. Glad you are doing better now though. Squishy's sex will be revealed Nov 21! And no I have not posted a bump pic publicly, but it is definitely starting to bump out! I may post one on CDMP at some point! Have fun at the beach!

AFM today is DH's birthday and I finally got him to put the furniture back in place (he had to move it to stain and put up trim) so I was able to dust and vacuum and thank god. The house was icky. Gonna hit the Olive Garden for lunch, yum! Never-ending pasta! :-P

9 years ago • Post starter

So......here is an update of what is going on with me.
Last night and the past couple days I was having bad pain in my right side - was going on for about 5 days but I just chalked it up to be AF cramps. Then I started thinking what if it is a tubal pregnancy as the FRER was positive as far as I was concerned. And yesterday I spotted and then the rest of the day there was nothing. So off to the hospital I went. Beta was drawn and came back at 129. Vaginal ultrasound shows a tiny speck where the doctor thought may have been the embryo but he said it was too hard to tell as my uterus was shedding. He classified it is an early miscarriage at 4W 1D. If I hadn't bled anymore I was to go back to have another Beta drawn but I am now full force heavy bleed.

So we have decided that we are not going to actively try anymore. We are going to wait until we get the call from the fertility clinic and get them to do some thorough testing to see if hubby has some antibodies that are making us incompatible.

9 years ago

Dev oh shit I am sorry :( That sucks. Big time. So they are positive that the pregnancy is miscarrying? I am glad you have that appt with the clinic so you can get some answers at least. So sorry hun :(

9 years ago • Post starter

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo