Community post

Discussion

Should I change RE's?

I am having some concerns with my RE and would like some input. You can see in my signature the cycles we have done. The things that bother me are:
-We never do blood work. I feel like we might be missing something important. I feel this is a major problem.
-We do Femara all at once. No CD3-7 or 5-9. I have never heard of this being successful.
-We have been at his office for almost a year and a half and we are still not pregnant. I am 22 and the only issue is PCOS. I feel like it shouldn't be this difficult.

Any thoughts?

Adrea [22] & Michael [23] TTC 3+ years. PCOS & perfect sperm. Femara 5 mg, trigger - Femara 5 mg, 3 days Menopur, trigger - Femara 5 mg, 5 days Menopur, trigger - chemical. Femara 5 mg, 9 days Menopur, trigger - TWW Weight Loss Journey: Starting : 200 lbs Current : 176 lbs <30 BMI : 163 lbs --> SO CLOSE! Ultimate Goal : 150 lbs

1 Reply • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

If you are uncomfortable with how the femara is being given to you I would see another doctor. I hope you doctor is taking this seriously because if he is being slack because of your young age that is really annoying.
Congratualtions on getting your weight down, it helps normalise ovulation, I'm trying to get mine lower too. :)

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo