Community post

Discussion

Any advice appreciated!

Good morning everyone,

So cut a long story short, AF is 10 days late. I did a test this morning and there's a faint line (http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=554677)
Am I pregnant? I'm not totally clued up on the whole subject but I have used this board before for advice.
I didn't expect to be pregnant (no symptoms, I'm always tired and constipated - what's new?! ????) and now I'm terrified! If I am pregnant, what do I do next?!

If anyone could offer up some advice is greatly appreciate it as I have no one I can talk to about this.

Thanks xx

3 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

Just an update for anyone who's read, I've just done a clear blue digital that said: Pregnant one to two weeks.

Do I ring my GP now?

Xx

7 years ago • Post starter

Yes, you should get in to see your GP to get your basic exam done and blood work.

Very exciting!

7 years ago

Thank you so much for the reply and the congratulations!

I moved to this area recently and still don't have a GP - I've left my details with the community midwives, is that allowed? ????

Obviously now I'm worrying about every little single twinge.
I'm also terrified about miscarrying - I don't know why, I never have before.
Hopefully I can let it go and enjoy the experience.

????

Xx

7 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo