Community post

Discussion

Anyone use Vitex? Did it work?

This is our 4th cycle TTC. I had my ParaGard iud removed in January. I am 37. Will be 38 this summer. I have normal 29-31 day cycles. Very regular periods. I temp, use OPK,s, check CM, and we use pre-seed. Yet nothing...so stressful. I am starting to get nervous that it won't happen. Has anybody had any experience with Vitex? If no BFP this month, I was thinking about trying it. But I don't know if it would throw off my regular cycles or not. Any info appreciated. Thanks.

1 Reply • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

Vitex is only recommended if you do not ovulate, have very irregular cycles or have a short luteal phase (less than 10days). I would not take it in your case if none of these are the case. 4 months ttc is still a short period of time. In my country women who are 35+ years old can have a fertility check-up after 6 months of trying without having to pay for it. Maybe it's the same where you live?

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo