Community post

Discussion

8DPO

View Full Post

Hello all,
I am looking for some buddy's that are TTC for we can go though the wait together ;) add me or message
Throwing baby dust to everyone;)

95 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

41 - 50 of 95 Replies | Last Page

I'm out! AF came today :0(

9 years ago

Laurarosen, I'm sorry to hear about your AF. Maybe next cycle will be the one. I know how hard it is to find out a cycle is a bust. D:
I'll keep you in my thoughts and continue sending baby dust your way! xx

As for myself, still no AF and I still haven't tested. Thought for sure she was gonna be here today, with all the AF like cramping I had yesterday. I had the same cramping for the first part of today, but it's definitely reduced. But, maybe it's because I just woke up? I seem to be fine for the first hour or two after waking up. I was pretty exhausted today. Think I slept most of the day away. Haha. Still have some lotiony cm, so maybe that's a good sign. In a half hour, I'll begin 11 dpo. I think my S.O. is more anxious about me testing then I am. I'll keep you all updated when I finally do break down and test. I can't help to feel like I'm out this cycle, though. When it comes to TTC, I almost feel helpless like we'll never get our break. But, I guess we'll see what happens in a few days!

9 years ago

SaharaDawn how many dpo are you and when is your cycle due

Laurarosen AF sucks I totally understand how you feel don't give up it will happen I hope you get a positive soon and I am still here for y'all you ladies

9 years ago • Post starter

Laurarosen- sorry af got you. Maybe next month will be your month. We are all here with you and I most probably will be ttc next cycle aswell.

Saharadawn- I cramped like mad before I tested positive on my 16 month old son. Don't give up hope. You are quite strong I would have cracked by now and tested. Hope you get your BFP

Loveme- again congratulations on your BFP this month. You are giving us all hope

Afm no af yet but I reckon my cycle is very missed up. I'm either late for af or 2dpo right now. Damn nexplanon! xxx

9 years ago

I'm currently sitting at 11 dpo, and AF is due to arrive in three days. I made it a goal to not test until, at the very least, tomorrow, but I told my S.O. that I wanted to wait until Saturday. I'd be 14 dpo. I told him not to let me go anywhere near a grocery store until tomorrow, or I'd end up buying some and definitely crack. As tempting as it is, I want to hold out as long as possible so I can get an accurate reading.

Zoe, sorry your cycle is so confusing. When was the last time you tested?

9 years ago

I'm currently sitting at 11 dpo, and AF is due to arrive in three days. I made it a goal to not test until, at the very least, tomorrow, but I told my S.O. that I wanted to wait until Saturday. I'd be 14 dpo. I told him not to let me go anywhere near a grocery store until tomorrow, or I'd end up buying some and definitely crack. As tempting as it is, I want to hold out as long as possible so I can get an accurate reading.

Zoe, sorry your cycle is so confusing. When was the last time you tested?

9 years ago

Saharadawn- I tested a few days ago I did an ovulation test at the same time. BFN on pregnancy test and bfp on ovulation test. I'm just going to wait until af shows now as it's my first month trying since nexplanon removal and it's looking very likely that my body is taking a while to get back to normal xxx

9 years ago

So I tested again and BFN also did another ovulation test and that is now BFN. If I've worked out correctly I am now 3dpo going off the ovulation tests. I hope all you ladies are good and I will keep use updated :) xxx

9 years ago

Thank you ladies!

Saharadawn- I hope you get BFP soon!

AF does sucks! I hope next month happens! I'm taking Mucinex and baby aspirin this month!
Did anyone try that?
And my husband is going to do a home fertility test today!

9 years ago

Zoe, yes. Please keep me updated. I hope AF doesn't show up, and even though you may have ovulated later, you still manage to get your bfp! xx

Laura, I'm so nervous to test. I found myself at Walmart today and bought a few tests, but I'm way too scared to take them. I'll be 13 dpo in the morning, but I'm still going to try to hold myself back from testing until Saturday. That's the day AF should be here. S.O. hasn't been this into TTC in a while, and I know if I get a BFN it will strongly discourage both of us. So, I'm just praying and hoping. I'll definitely let you know when I do test.

I was under the impression women dry up after ovulation, but I've had lotiony cm hanging around until shortly after. And today, I noticed much more then I think I've ever had. I don't ever really have much, but today was a significant amount. I'm trying not to over analyze it, but really, I'm looking for anything to give me hope. I've had the feeling AF was coming since about 9dpo, so I've felt pretty hopeless this cycle. All I can do is hope and pray, at this point. Wish TTC wasn't so hard, physically, emotionally, and mentally. /:

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo