Community post

Discussion

8DPO

View Full Post

Hello all,
I am looking for some buddy's that are TTC for we can go though the wait together ;) add me or message
Throwing baby dust to everyone;)

95 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

31 - 40 of 95 Replies | Last Page

How you ladies doing

9 years ago • Post starter

Hey Ladies,

I hope you don't mind me jumping in. I've been TTC #1 for three years, now. I'm at 8 dpo today, although, I think I may be out. I had strong AF like symptoms- cramps, bloating, irritable, ect.- starting at about four p.m. yesterday. Woke up at around midnight and still had them. It's three a.m. now, though, and they've vanished. Just the occasional twinge on the right side. I'm not supposed to be due for another six days. It's very discouraging. I feel like the second week waiting is so much more difficult than the first. I haven't tested yet. I've gotten my heart broken too many times by BFNs so I'm waiting for 9/23- or 12 dpo- to test. If that comes back BFN, I'll test every other day until AF shows her ugly face.

Loveme, definitely sounds like you got your BFP! I'm so happy for you. Congratulations! xx

9 years ago

The girly don't count your self out because of the cramps I thought the same thing even after taking the test and knowing now that my cycle is not coming I am still have cramps I hope u get a positive its so nice to have other women to go on this journey with to you all

8dpo is still very early. Don't lose hope yet.
As for me I'm still waiting for af to arrive. I've had af cramps since last night I think I am definitely going to be out this month xxx

9 years ago

Test. todas and got another BFN! And I have zero symptoms!

9 years ago

Well, I woke up with a massive headache yesterday, 8dpo. It didn't go away until I laid down and took a three hour nap. Also cried for 3+ hours because I felt like I would never be able to give S.O. our little miracle. For the most part, my symptoms had disappeared, other than the occasional right boob pain.

Fell back asleep at ten p.m., and woke up at 3 a.m., making it 9 dpo today. I went to the bathroom, and when I wiped, I noticed a little pink tinge to it. It was only on there the first time I wiped, and it wasn't much at all. Maybe just small little streaks. My right ovary now feels like the twinges are back. Checked my cp and cm. My cp is high, but it feels kind of firmer, and I can never tell the difference between whether or not it's open. It always feels like there's a tight slit on there. Couldn't really feel up there though to check, this morning. It also felt very wet. I couldn't really grab any cm, but there was white cloudy cm up the sides of my finger, tmii. Sorry! I definitely feel out this month. It's pretty depressing. AF will probably be here in four or five days. D:

I hope all you ladies are doing much better than I am. Baby dust to all of you. xx

9 years ago

Ok so now I'm sooo confused I've had BFN on pregnancy tests but now getting positive ovulation tests. 2 positive ovulation tests within two weeks of each other. What is going on with my body!!! xxx

9 years ago

Saharadawn-- you have the same symptoms I had ...don't give up yet I didn't show positive into 12dpo but I have friends that didn't get a positive into days after missed cycle

Thank you for all the support. I don't know what to think. One minute I'm not feeling anything, and the next, I feel like AF has arrived without the bleeding.

I feel like I've done really well about not testing too soon. Normally, I'm a poas addict. I was at Walmart standing in front of the tests, and I'm glad my man convinced me not to buy any. I would've definitely caved and taken one. Chances are, I would've gotten a BFN and would've felt a lot worse about my chances. I probably won't get back to the store until Friday evening, and if AF hasn't arrived by then, I'll shoot for taking one on Saturday- 14 dpo. In my head, it sounds like a good day to test. Haha.

Loveme, it's definitely encouraging to know someone went through what I'm going through and ended up with the desired outcome. Your input really does give me hope, and for that.. thank you. xx

Zoelou, I'm not sure what that means. I wish I could help you out with an answer. I do hope for the best for you, and I'm sending some baby dust your way. I hope everything works out for the better, in the end! xx

9 years ago

Sahara dawn - thank you. I think it is just my body messed up after nexplanon. We did bd just incase it was a true ovulation. I think it could be though I have ovulation pains so looks like I'm back to square one. Good luck for you though. I hope you get your BFP this weekend. Good luck and baby dust your way xxx

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo