Community post

Discussion

8DPO

View Full Post

Hello all,
I am looking for some buddy's that are TTC for we can go though the wait together ;) add me or message
Throwing baby dust to everyone;)

95 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

21 - 30 of 95 Replies | Last Page

Your not out until AF arrives. Fingers crossed she stays away!! Xx

9 years ago

How is everyone doing? Xx

9 years ago

I'm ok I suppose. Still testing and still BFN . I don't think this is my month. Although I'm still getting lots of ewcm never had it like this before. Only had it around ovulation. My body confuses me xxx

9 years ago

Yea im the same, still BFN! I feel different but i dont know whether its AF coming or not. Its like your body plays tricks on u! Xx

9 years ago

I don't no whether it is just my body messing up after having nexplanon removed. I just want it back to normal now so I atleast no where I'm definitely up to in my cycle x

9 years ago

Update
I took a test last night and I thought it was negitive when I went back to see it this morning it had a faint line I an going to the store to get a better test to see what it say
to everyone

9 years ago • Post starter

Aww good luck to you. I really hope it is your BFP love. Keep us updated please xxx

9 years ago

Fantastic!! Good luck fingers crossed!! Xx

9 years ago

Thx ladies I took another test and it has a faint line too I am going to retest tomorrow

9 years ago • Post starter

Sounds like you got your BFP CONGRATULATIONS :) xxx

9 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo